Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Make a hero!

Make a hero!

Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 10-24-2004 at 08:04 PM.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Can someone more mac-savvy than I tell me how to grab a screen capture of this thing? Apparently it's the only way to get an image file of it.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

AHA! Got it.

Now, you dastards, face the fury of...

CRANIAL STORM NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I think you'll agree the pink and yellow smoke is totally gangsta.
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 10-24-2004 at 08:18 PM.
    Crippled Avenger

Lmao thats pretty gay...

gay as in totally freaking shweet!

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Now you!
    Crippled Avenger

Here is my archnemesis. He doesn't have a name yet.
    Crippled Avenger

holy sh!t. that takes forever!

hell do u post pics anyway?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

It does take some work.

First, get it looking how you want

Then take a screen grab (shift apple 3 in mac, print screen button in windows)

Save that file.

Open it in a graphics editor program (like adobe photoshop) then trim it down to size and save it again.

THEN, below the posting window where it says "attach file" punch the browse button. Choose the file with your picture and hit the post button.

It is possible you've got to be a major comics **** to bother with it all.
    Crippled Avenger

lol rednecks everywhere...bow to ur king!

never mind that he has no pants. he can out drink men twice his size! with supreme tornado sensing skills and his beer goggles of justice he rules his trailor park and protects the weak and toothless.

now with super duper mega ultimate mullet action

too bad u gotta buy the good stuff

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    Here is my archnemesis. He doesn't have a name yet.
    Gaybeard Greenfeathers?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Blimey, that does take ages!

Here's a challenger for you, CSN:
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Look, it's SevenStar in a dream that RubTheBuddha had:

thats cold son

lofl
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread