Thread: Stay hungry!

Stay hungry!

Well my BF% is now down to 13.5%, which basically means I need to lose eight more pounds of bodyfat if I want to see those abs (according to Ironfist's 10% BF estimates). I've managed to lose fourteen pounds so far, but figure if I really reduce my calorie intake I can drop down to 10% in three to four weeks!

Man, this is harder than I thought. On the other hand, I'll be a lean, mean 198 lbs. machine!

Any word on staying motivated? I am sooo hungry.
    Bodhi Richards

I binge all the time, especially on chocolate. Plus, my kids like helping out in the kitchen and pretty much the only thing they make is chocolate chip cookies, so I eat a tonne of those. I plateaud (sp?) for a while, but I've been making progress again recently. I reached 82.5kg, 11.7% b.f. this week. But on the whole I eat healthy. Lots of protein shakes, lots of fibre, limited chocolate, lots of dairy, etc, etc. Motivation? I'm just interested in the whole process. Keeps me motivated. I used to love chips, both french fries and potato crisps. I haven't had any for a loooong time now. Good luck!
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Hey congrats Toby! Yeah I plateaued at 208 for a while and realized I'd need to restrict my diet further in order to lose the last ten pounds.

Down to 205.5 today!
    Bodhi Richards

you're light
    i can kick your ass
    light person

Bodhi Richards

Originally posted by MoreMisfortune
    you're light
    i can kick your ass
    light person
    That's the downside of losing weight. I almost preferred to be heavier. It's extremely noticeable how much "push" I've lost. Now I have to develop skills instead .
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

anyone that titles a thread with a twisted sister song title is all right in my book.

on my note, my workouts have been moderate -- not as constant as when i lived in washington, but i've lost five pounds in about three weeks simply from not eating as much junk food. i still hit the dew, and i still have my protein shakes, but dinners have been better (eating with/cooking for six others tends to make meals more balanced ... rubtheshrimpscampi) and i've lightened up a lot on my diet. thus, the rubby is down to about 188. rubtherubby.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Workout more...to the degree where your too tired to think about food. Alternate solution is to just go on alot of dates, because with the money you save by not eating...you have plenty to let the girls eat what they want AND tip well.
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

Toby would then burn alot of calories running away from his wife, just like in that Who song....

And good sparring practice, when she beats the fizzuck out of me .

i still have that tape.
    where's my beer?