Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: War in Iraq has killed over 100.000 Iraqis

Originally posted by jun_erh
    what about the soldiers who didn't sign that letter?

So your saying there is no anti-semetism in the arab world? or that it is only related to the Palestine-israel conflict? I could show you a plethora of evidence to the contrary

In 2005 in the "suthern states" jews and blacks have the same rights as anyone else.

The point is that at least 600 something Israeli soldiers, many of whom are the rank of Captain or Major, have signed that letter stating that this is what they have seen. Many of them have served in wars in defending Israel, as troops on the front line. Like it or not, which I suspect you don't like, the IDF has horrible human rights voilations, as these soldiers have also signed. That is what matters.

I never claimed that there isn't any anti-semitism in other Arab nations, or anywhere in the world. All kinds of people hate all kinds of people. White Anglo or Black Christain fundies hate Jews since they are 'Christ killers' (it's one of the oldest and worst slanders, Jews didn't kill Christ, the Roman Emperor did). The KKK hates jews, muslims, black people, etc. Some radical black panthers hate white people and so on, I was speaking to 2 representatives of the "Armenian Genocide" and both said "Fvck the Jews". Yes, i know the Irony. I told them that their representation of their movement is very ethno-centric, and a fight against Genocide should be against all forms of it.

arab anti-semitism is not in the same catagory as those other things. They hate jews and america alot more than most kkk hate blacks. and no one cares about the KKK in this country. They have a couple ****ty parades that are mostly attended by protesters.

If you want to use your little petition to say Israel commits human rights vilations then fine. But they don't do it out of sadism, they do it becuase of terrorism. The jewish israeli people dn't get stned to death and whatnot is what I'm saying. they don't shot adulterus woman in the head in the town square. that's what I mean by human rights. Not some political stuff involving Palestine.

So, in th end, you haven't made your point that arab anti-semtism is nothing special or that Israel is in any way shape or form similar to the Sudan or Yemen in terms of how fair a society it is. Seriously, they are preposterous arguements. But then again you probably believe the janjaweed militias are jewish.

and how can you defend the shah? It was his oppresive regime that paved the way for the whle muslim revolution.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

Originally posted by jun_erh
    arab anti-semitism is not in the same catagory as those other things. They hate jews and america alot more than most kkk hate blacks. and no one cares about the KKK in this country. They have a couple ****ty parades that are mostly attended by protesters.

Quite simply, you're wrong. Perhaps you have not seen what the KKK has done, or continues to do to black people. It is a crime against humanity. Crimes against humanity are on the same level. Sure, some are more gruesome. Skinning someone alive is more gruesome than drowning them in carosine and lighting them on fire, but at that point, does it really make a difference? Read the Israeli papers like Ha'aretz, you will see report after report of settlers going out of hteir way to beat up school children trying to go school, settlers shooting palestanians who are trying to harvest their olives, and so fourth.

If you want to use your little petition to say Israel commits human rights vilations then fine. But they don't do it out of sadism, they do it becuase of terrorism. The jewish israeli people dn't get stned to death and whatnot is what I'm saying. they don't shot adulterus woman in the head in the town square. that's what I mean by human rights. Not some political stuff involving Palestine.

Where do you get this propoganda that it's normal for the PLO goes around today shooting women in the head? it's hysterical propoganda. Even if it is true, the IDF has treated the palestanians like dogs, much like we treat the Iraqi prisoners. There is simply no excuse. Look at the deaths. More Palestanian women and children have died in this intifada, than the total # of all isralies killed. Are they also not human? Don't they hurt as bad as Israelis when their children are killed by IDF snipers and tanks? Of course they are. Don't go defending this crap Jun, it's not good for you. You should denounce the actoins of the IDF that leads to civilian killing as much as you denounce terrorism.

and how can you defend the shah? It was his oppresive regime that paved the way for the whle muslim revolution.

I didn't defend the Shah Jun, I told the truth. Life was MUCH better under him. Shah didn't lead the way to the Muslim revolution, Zbignew Brzezinski and Henry Kissinger did during their Iran-Contra mujahadeen operations when they were supporting and sponsering terrorists like Bin Ladin, Khomeini with BBC out of France, and others to recruit people for the holy fight in Irans neighbor, Afghanistan.

your out of your mind. The KKK is not nearly in the same universe a threat to black people as islamic anti-semtism is to jews or towards americans for that matter (hatrd towartds americans). I can't believe yu wuld write that the phenomenon of islamic hatred towards jews is not relatively significant. Do you realize what you're saying? Khomenie took over the entire country and his people still rule. Most people in this country have never seen a KKK person in real life unless they live in the deep deep south and even then they probably get killed by Ludacris and his crew. The focus of the ENTIRE WORLD is on muslims and their hatred of americans and jews. If you think that's justified fine, but you need to stop insulting peoples intelligence. read a newspaper for gods sake.

and you still haven't shown that israel has ever commited any human rights violations. Settlers have killed people and been the target of killings themselves. If people are at war how can you say one and not the other is guilty of human rights vilations??? I never said palestinians "went arund" shootinf women in the head, my point was about the the variations of sharia-type laws practiced in the middle east. When Amnesty internatinal is talking about human rights and dictatorships they don't mean people in France or England or Israel for that matter, they mean people like Saddam Hussein and the taliban and of course Yassir arafat. Countries that don't hav free speech.

Zbignew Brzezinski and Henry Kissinger did during their Iran-Contra mujahadeen operations when they were supporting and sponsering terrorists like Bin Ladin, Khomeini with BBC out of France, and others to recruit people for the holy fight in Irans neighbor, Afghanistan.

yeah millions of iranians were follwing jimmy carter. It had NOTHING to do with the Shah. hahaha the shah and his minions were great guys. You are absolutely and totally unable to accept ANY RESPONSIBILITY for what is happening in the middle east. you are so lost and hopeless it's scary. I can admit when the US screws up. inciting the shia to ris against saddam then not backing them up was WRONG. Vietnam was WRONG. Now you say: Muslim terrorism is wrong.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

Actually the jews in Iran have been living there amongst the muslims since before christ. There was a big article lately about that. How they continue to tolerate eachoter. (in reflection to Israel/Palestine) So where you're rain story comes from I have no idea.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

anyone on the terror train on any side is a whacko with a whacko agenda.

That includes both Bush and Bin Laden, Blair and Sharon, any arab who blows himself up and any Israeli who shoots a person at a checkpoint into the ghetto teh Israelis have created for them.

If only we could somehow do away with them all. lol ...like that's gonna happen.

To many greedy mofos out there and they are all nutbags with a nutbag cause.

Just my humble opinion.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

kristoffer- believe it or not there is more to this issue than what yu read in some article.

kung lek- everyone is on one side or the other. everyone who matters anyway.

Bush and Bin Laden

There is no comparison. I always get pulled back into threads when I read stuff like this.

Are you kidding. If they traded places bin laden would use nuclear weapons instantly on us. That alone proves who is worse. Lets try to get some perspective here. You guys get so lost in your lefty worlds.

I found a paradox of sorts.

In the inagural address, Bush said he will not force our views on people...and in the same breath said he will spread democracy around the world.

Now, without flamming me till I'm no longer able to be identified, why must we force democracy on the world? He is so twisted...He is borderline insane. He is talking of invading other countries. Mainly, Iran. I know their rep is anything but pristine, but look at this

Iraq---->Iran<----Afghanistan

It seems like more than a coincidence.

And I'll ask y'all another thing...How many wars will we start before we finish one? Can you honestly agree with his plan of action? Or do you think it would be in his best interest to finish at least one endevour before starting another.

I'm afraid, friends. I hate to sound like a loon, but this is looking like another crusade...under the veil of "democracy"

Our boat isn't sinking yet, but bush sure is insistant of ****ing it up. I think he wants to be the first ruler of the USA (or the world)

Are you ready to go and die in a war that has no meaning? Are you ready to send your son or daughter off to do the same?

Why the **** did we get Saddam when we didn't have Bin Laden? He was cornered and we backed out...fishy if you ask me. How hard is it to catch a man who has to be connected to a dialisys machine at least 4 hours a day? We found Saddam relatively easy...

I think Bush wants another 9/11 because 4 more isn't enough for this brat.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I'm afraid, friends. I hate to sound like a loon, but this is looking like another crusade...under the veil of "democracy"

LOL, crusade.....

Why the **** did we get Saddam when we didn't have Bin Laden?

easy, saddam was a dictator who wasn't interested in fighting like a terrorist, really. He wanted to stay and lead a revolt is what he wanted to do. Bin Laden has lived the life of an underground terrorist pig just about all his life, or atleast long enough to know how to do it well.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/...ush/index.html

"But he vowed to make history and pursue the goal of democracy worldwide."

This doesn't seem odd to you. We've fought wars with people who tried to do the same
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Red, you failed to answer my question on why we need global democracy
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I could of sworn one of the principals of Democracy was freedom of choice....

So since when is forcing Democracy on others democracy?
    If they choose to not have democracy, doesn't that qualify as the freedom of choice?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

....I'm waiting for the horror stories of what the Iranian government does to it's people so it will become "humanitarian effort" and uphold our "protector and all-round goodguy" image that we think we have...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

cpa- even newb laughs at your left wing rhetoric. What are you even talking about?