Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: War in Iraq has killed over 100.000 Iraqis

I'm laughing cause none of you republicans can answer why we need a global democracy.

Then again that's what republicans do when they can't answer....change the subject

And I don't give two drops of monkey **** about who laughs at me...it was a question not rhetoric, ****.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

we need global democracy because dictatorships seem to be at the root of all internatinal problems such as terrorism, refugees, human rights abuses.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

dictatorships?

dude, now who's the brainwashed one.

Try this instead.

Socio-Economics.

Or

Sanctions

or Embargos

or Unfair trade practices that favour the G8 and do not favour everyone else.

or

Tariffs

or

Occupational forces.

or

Subsidies that lock out other countries from doing business where your goods are worth nothing, but the taxpayer foots the bill for them to be viable.

Dictatorships. What piffle. Dude, you live in a dictatoirship right now. It's a dictatorship of the Majority. GUided by the geo-political ideals of an immensely smaller group who forge laws that do not bear there full weight and manifestation until long after the party who implemented them is gone. At which point, It is a lot of work to undo and usually because your average politician is typically someone who can't actually get a good job in the private sector nothing is done about the mess.

Man, get with the times. And stop watching the Propaganda stations.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Dude....WTF do you think a global democracy is? DICTATORSHIP! It's not democracy, it's the world under American Democracy i.e. in our pockets. Spare me the humanitarian bull****...this is a hostile business takeover and an attempt to rule to the world through economy.

Maybe if you republicans (fat cats) would get off your knees, pop the dick out of your mouth, and look around Bush, you'd see exactly what is going on here. How is taking over the middle east anything but a crusade? What's after Iran? Saudi Arabia...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

And dictatorship isn't the root of terrorism, retard. It's low living standards...if you lived in a ply-wood shanty wouldn't you want to blow some **** up?

A dictator isn't entirely responsible for low living standards.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

most of the 9/11 terrorists were upper middle class guys with good educations. there are poor people all over the world who aren't terrorists.

a democracy can't be any kind of dictatorship by it's definition. If the US were to push IT'S form of democracy that would be somewhat of a hostile dictatorial action but that is not what they are doing.

Dictators are responsible for their peoples poverty, at least in the middle east. Iran makes trillions of dollars in oil yet the buidings it puts up for it's people fall apart when theres a medium level earthquake killing thousands. If Saddam had ran for president like anyone else and won, allowed free speech/press, the US would never have been able to go there, whether they just wanted the oil or not. Anymore than they could invade England.

The other problem is ISlam itself. Even with a "muslim democracy" they will never be able to compete if half their workforce (women)isn't allowed to work. In general the least religious muslim countries ar ethe most stable ones. Kurdistan and turkey are far less volitile than Saudi Arabia or Iran.

In Palestine nearly 30 percent of the population is Christian. NONE of these people participate in terrorism.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

The other problem is ISlam itself
    And you say it's not a crusade? How can you say this and not have a crusade?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

or is it genocide?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

so what if it is? Maybe they need to be crusaded upon. Maybe your life depends on it.

Typical Republican Propaganda...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

My life depends on it because I have Al Qaida living three apartments over

Because Iraqi Militants are everywhere here in the states

Because bush reallyl doesn't have personal motives

Thanks friend.....You just completely ruined your credibility.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

relax. I was just trying to get a rise out of you. i'm just not interested in what religious fanatics, be they christian or jewish or muslim, have to say and i don't think it is of much use to most people. I think Pat robertson and Osama bin Laden should go off in the desert and live in monasteries. I think there's a religious double standard.

here's an example: the crap documentary/fantasy "Control Room". at one point the marine goes "Al jezeera is sort of like the FOX News of the middle east" so people laude this documentary but still hate FOX News. Shouldn't you hate them both? Besides al Jezeera is a thousand times more dangerous. FOX is annoying more than dangerous. When pat Robertson tries to blow up his sneakers on an airplane maybe I'll change that ratio.

Originally posted by jun_erh
    most of the 9/11 terrorists were upper middle class guys with good educations. there are poor people all over the world who aren't terrorists.
    most of the 9/11 terrorists are still alive:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/1559151.stm

FBI director Mueller acknowleded that, but we still havent gotten an explanation on who was aboard the planes instead of these guys.

wait... are they saying thats the suspects who hijacked the planes on 9/11 are still alive? that doesn't make any sense.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
    How can you say this and not have a crusade?
    What do people mean by 'crusade' in this context?