Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can someone give David Ross a nudge...

you dont think red5angel is a troll?

you have read more than several of my posts... I get along with everyone out here, with the exception of a couple.
    But to everyone else my disscussions remain professional and full of help to those who ask for it.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

very sobering.
    just a click away.
    Its all that hot kungfu blood.
    Yeah we used to suspend guys out of our old club the same way for the same reason.
    Like one guy was mad and hit the wall and caved it in.
    They get too hothead and they have to cool off for a while.

They're kungfu guys you gotta expect that.
    But lawyers? New kind of kungfu guy.

So i guess this is Fumag style kungfu?

not really. need I dig up your posts from the past week or so? As I said on other threads, you have your times where you get on your soapbox and rant like nobody's business. Especially if somone is disagreeing with something you say. Then name calling starts. But it's an internet forum, so that happens. How do you figure you're less of a troll than red5, whom you are accusing?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

But to everyone else my disscussions remain professional and full of help to those who ask for it

full of something anyway....

LOL! I'm not a Troll although I play on on the internet!

Wow... this is getting as bad as I've seen it recently.

Every one of these flame posts/threads sends potential contributors running, as who wants to join a community constantly arguing and belittling with each other?

I'm glad to see the mods are on the ball today in deleting some of these posts... I know I'd like to see them simply end.

Unfortunately, the forum has reached the population where difficult moderation choices are required... I don't envy them their jobs.
    Royce can choke as many people as he wants. He'll never have a cartoon as cool as Jackie Chan Adventures.

-- Chang Style Novice

Wow... this is getting as bad as I've seen it recently.

with roughly 200 posts, exactly how long have you been here? I've seen it get a lot worse. It goes in waves, tends to come to a head and then settle down.
    Recently, because a small anti-bush faction can't shutup about their bitterness, the fighting has been going on for slightly longer then usual.