Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can someone give David Ross a nudge...

david Ross, please just give it up!
    again if you took a quarter of the time training as you do defending yourself out here you might be a halfway decent fighter by now..spend your engergy In a positive way and for God's sake find a hobby. Everyone is sick and tired of you........
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

I have to say, and I am not offiliated with Mr. Ross's school or program -- in fact, I'm training hard this whole winter to finally beat some of his guys -- that his fights are a blessing to me.

I just paid $60 to get thrown out of a TMA tournament for face contact? One warning, which had me stracthing my head (I entered advanced, men's FULL Contact) and then a mysterious magic bullet face contact that the head judge did not see but some side line judge demanded I get thrown out for (still waiting for footage).

Anway, to be able to commit to a fight about 1 or 2 months in advance, get there, get a medical exam and matched with someone near your size ... to be in a room with a bunch of fighters getting pre-fight instructions, sitting in that locker room wen you know your fight is up in one more round (3 minutes) and hearing your apponant kicking away on the pads in the lockerroom next door .... and not have to pay for this experience .... wow, I know it has focused my training. I can say, even though I lost my first San Da fight, it has already made me a better fighter.

The $hit is pretty tight over there. They're not fooling around. And that's good.

With guys like ED and Ai Lek, it doesn't take much to "defend myself"

Ladies and gentlemen, the greatest back peddle in the history of the forum

Originally posted by Ai Lek Ou Seun
    Equipment tie ins, training fees, I'm not sure..... but like I said...maybe its not financial.... you could just be trying to keep that Mac truck ego filled up with gas.

As for your DVD, why the f would I know the name of it? Only in your little dream world does anybody give a rats ass about your DVD.
    Yeah, I need to be concerned about mental midges like Ai Lek

Once again, ED, since you insist we are so close, you could easily come to me, and find out what sort of fighter I am.

A HUGE hint might be that the people I train are all very respected fighters.

Another might be the fact that I'm still here and running my gym after more than one challenge I accepted.

You might also want to read Evolution Fist's post again....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

again if you took a quarter of the time training as you do defending yourself out here you might be a halfway decent fighter by now..spend your engergy In a positive way and for God's sake find a hobby. Everyone is sick and tired of you........

awesome! a couple of classics! First the if you spend more time not on the internet slam, you know where if you spent more time workikng out then slamming ED you'd be a better fighter Ross.
    Also, Masterkillers favorite - Everyone hates/is sick and tired of you.

Who is this "everyone" anyway? ED and MK don't count as "everyone".

lkfmdc,
    you know as well as I do, ED will not make the trip. He will flap his gums over the internet about how, "You're scared to come to Buffalo to fight." Knowing god****ed well its custom for the challenger to come to the champion.

You're letting small timers get to you, G. If they were truely as great of teachers or fighters they would make a stop by your FULLY FURNISHED GYM to hold a challenge instead of a McDojo floor.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Once again, ED, since you insist we are so close, you could easily come to me, and find out what sort of fighter I am.
    never gonna happen. He doesn't have the guts to back up his threats.

Like I have said, its fine for YOU! revert back to the religion analogy I made. For people that are into what you are into like evofist, then by all means jump in with both feet.
    My point is not everyone shares the same point of view but yet you tell them they are worng for not sharing your view.

also...... it is when other's toot your horn that it can be heard the loudest, for he who toots his own horn himself cannot be heard.

capintipickaxe? what champion? LOL
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Oh, I know that! I'm just pointing out the obvious....

But it seems everyone already has ED figured out, so it's becoming less fun now...

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Dude, you have more respect from me in your pinky nail than ED has in his entire school. When Sifus talk **** over the net and fail to back it up, all it does is tarnish his school's reputation...GIVE YOUR STUDENTS A CHANCE,ED!
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

oh no another fan!

for your info our entire system has a reputation as well as the AMERICAN CHINESE MArTAIL ARTS FEDERATION maybe you've heard of it? it spans from here to taiwan. I dont have to stand alone and and stick up for my schools like some people.

captain, why dont you go see steve cotrell in san antionio and ask him what he thinks of me and my school. then come hollar.
    Last edited by EarthDragon; 11-01-2004 at 12:26 PM.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

People play raquet ball

I don't have any issue with people who play raquet ball

But NOTE, people who play raquet ball don't think they are fierce warriors for doing so

People who claim to do MARTIAL ARTS and then fall back on lame phrases like "we learn how NOT to fight" invite their own scorn and ridicule.

People who claim they teach fighting, but don't produce fighters, are obviously selling a lie.

Why does every "martial arts master" think he is qualified to teach women self defense?

When the FBI approached me, I used the opportunity to study case files and learn the facts of assaults in the real world.

To learn what really works in "self defense training" I studied the "boot camp" OSS officers went through that was tested for real. I read the works of people like Fairbairn, who trained the Shanghai police and was friends of Green Gang boss Tu.

I studied adrenaline response and it's training methods

Because I didn't want to teach ridiculous and dangerous gun defenses, I went to Detroit on my own expense to study with a man who had taught the US Marines gun disarms.

To simply teach some lame martial art technique to people and delude them into thinking they are learning self defense is morally reprehensible.....

When you make a respectable school without the help of "major Kung Fu fedarations" it garners more respect.

Next point.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

OK, how is this.. all the bickering and whatnot, who cares..

So, I was thinking, we should set up a paypal account, call it whatever, like kung fu magazine fight fund. Then we can all chip in like 5-10 bucks. Set up fights like Ross v. ED, Red5 v. MK, etc. Pay for some of the travel and stuff.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Originally posted by EarthDragon

for your info our entire system has a reputation as well as the AMERICAN CHINESE MArTAIL ARTS FEDERATION maybe you've heard of it? it spans from here to taiwan.

I've been doing CMA in the US for 27 years and have never heard of it.

I've been a member of
    Wai Hong's Eastern US Kung Fu Federation
    Tai Yim's NACMAF
    the USA WKF
    the USWU
    and I have certifications from the IWUF

I suspect that "it spans from here to taiwan" means that it consists of you and your teacher in Taiwan

The big organization based out of Taiwan that EVERYONE knows is the Chinese Kuoshu Fderation. Are you even a member of that?

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...645#post543645

Make sure you videotape it and put it online
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."