Thread: Aikido and Internal MA connected?

Threaded View

"Chiba Sensei also hasn't ever shown a racist streak toward anyone.Chiba Sensei's taught students and started oraganizations in the U.S.A., South Africa, Great Britain, Canada, Japan, North and South Korea, the former U.S.S.R., France, Spain, Vietnam, the Phillipines, and Australia. I doubt this incident had anything to do with Wang being Chinese"

Chiba is noted for being such. Don't lecture me about someone you met two years ago. If he has changed, ... good.

The version of the story I posted, is the accepted version. You provided pictures of that which you don't really understand. Should I post a bevy of still pics of an emasciated O-Sensei with his hands flailing in the air and try and claim that this is how he would actually fight?

Wang Shu Jin never spoke of his conquests. In his life his squashed far greater than Mr. Chiba. Donn Draeger in his prime would have pulled Chiba apart. I am not so sure Chiba is better than Dobson. I have no doubt that Mr. Wang would beat them both handily and more than likely simultaneously.

Again, I posted the accepted version and put you on the path , (via personal reference) to explore these matters. I can do little else.

As far as Chiba beating or even acquitting himself against Wang? Believe what you want or do a search on E-Budo....
    Those guys seem to accept the story and not be bothered by it.
    But you are in that phase called "Whatever art I am studying is the best".

IMO, Wang would have put the screws to "O-Sensei" as well..
    But "O" didn't play with many who weren't "indoctrinated"....
    Last edited by BAI HE; 11-22-2004 at 08:47 AM.