Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Kung Fu moves thread

No, it's true
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I can't believe your insulting someones dead mother!

wtf is wrong with people here? thats 10 times worst than trolling and people are defending it likes it cool to make fun of someones death mother..... if being able to fight does that to you then i dont want any part of it....

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

you're not part of it
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

part of what?!

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

its a public forum you made everyone part of it by posting it on here.

Its easy to say that people should just ignore the posts that they dont agree with, but when this bs crosses over to every single thread it becomes hard to avoid and more than alittle annoying. There are thousands of KFM members who have as much right to enjoy the forum as you do. Frankly im tired of seeing the same threads about San Da, just worded differently, but it doesn't mean i dont respect Coach Ross.

As far as i'm concerned this whole thing is between ED and Coach Ross. But since you think its ok to add your 2 cents i think its necessary to say that your acting like a complete ****. Besides the fact that challenge matches are pointless and unimportant in the long run, your just using it as an excuse to post garbage about someones deceased mother. Which makes you 20 times worse than someone who couldn't fight a house cat.

I guess seeing someones blood spill is more important than not coming off as a heartless piece of ****....

Kris, you made the sig...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

and dude...

if your gonna be offensive atleast make it funny....

I guess seeing someones blood spill is more important than not coming off as a heartless piece of ****....
    Actually, seeing a spineless peice of crap man-up is more important then coming off as a heartless piece of ****.
    Earth Dragon wants to challenge real fighters he's got to be willing to really fight.

dont change the subject.....

......and people wonder why martial artists will never get respect....

even the chinese dont have such a narrow view of martial arts...

Originally posted by red5angel
    Actually, seeing a spineless peice of crap man-up is more important then coming off as a heartless piece of ****.
    Earth Dragon wants to challenge real fighters he's got to be willing to really fight.
    you have your priorities twisted.

if its really all that important to you then stop standing behind Coach Ross to represent you real fighters out there and go fight him yourself. if its not important enough to pay for a cheap plane ticket then why waste energy ranting on and on about it?
    Last edited by FuXnDajenariht; 11-02-2004 at 09:00 AM.

Just because theres a challenge involved doesnt mean its ok to say that **** about his mother. Makes me wonder what it means when you say real fighters. A bunch of loud mouth thugs i presume.

lol

I agree that the mother comment is uncalled for, but you guys need to realize that ED was talking all kind of smack and then brought up that his mother passed away in what I can only call a cry for pity. It backfired on him. He should have kept his private business private.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

geez

so that makes it ok? no one is gonna be mature and take the high road? most of those jokes came after the fact.

....do i hafta get into momma joke etiquette? once someone mentions their mother is deceased, shes officially off limits. where i come from if you still choose to go there, its wise to take out health insurance beforehand. but then again its so much easier not to look someone in the face and spout nonsense behind a keyboard

besides.....its about him and his skill, NOT about his family.

im only 18 and i have enough sense to know that.....