Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ultimate Kung Fu moves thread

Bro, you need to pick up a copy of Hooked on Phonics and go re-read the thread. None of the mama jokes were directed at ED.

ED was talking all this smack and asked Sev who's c*** he sucked. Sev replied, "Yo mama's". That's when ED started crying about his mom's passing away.

No. That doesn't make everything all right, but deserved or not, ED pretty much asked for what he's getting right now.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

if its really all that important to you then stop standing behind Coach Ross to represent you real fighters out there and go fight him yourself. if its not important enough to pay for a cheap plane ticket then why waste energy ranting on and on about it?

like waterdragon said, ED talked all sorts of smack and made it seem like Ross wouldn't have to expend any real energy or money to meet him to fight. However ED doesn't want to back up his tough guy talk h deserves what he gets.

Originally posted by Water Dragon
    Bro, you need to pick up a copy of Hooked on Phonics and go re-read the thread. None of the mama jokes were directed at ED.

So im underground like Earth Dragons mom refers to who?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

This is the point I'm trying to make, The crap talk was between me and ross, never did I mention anyone in his family.
    When 2 people are talking crap to one another thats fine, both parties are invloved, but to bring someone else especially one that is deceased is just wrong.
    So I deserve to have that in someones sig?
    My comment wast to seven star, he didnt even put that in his why is kris?
    Again crap talking between two people that are both doing it is fine but including family is nothing to joke about.

Mention your momma to a black guy, your fighting no matter what you have said about him you just dont go there. People should have some more respect.
    We are all matial artists and learn and share a common love but to get persoanl about a challenge THAT DOESNT EVEN INCLUDE YOU is ridiculous and down right disgusting kris!
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

We are all matial artists and learn and share a common love but to get persoanl about a challenge THAT DOESNT EVEN INCLUDE YOU is ridiculous and down right disgusting kris!
    stop pretending to be a tough guy or back up your claims. You want to be the big bad sifu, then stop blowing smoke and man-up. Otherwise take your medicine.

Originally posted by FuXnDajenariht
    Was that comment made before or after ED came around sniffing for attention? OK then...

before or after what? do you even understand the quote?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Originally posted by red5angel
    stop pretending to be a tough guy or back up your claims. You want to be the big bad sifu, then stop blowing smoke and man-up. Otherwise take your medicine.
    Everyone understand why it takes 10 years to become a doctor?

whats the difference? before or after? does it matter? If you mom was dying from cancer would you want someone to put something disrepectful about her? or joke about her dying? or being dead? I mean realy guys you can be that fcuking clod hearted....... beacuse as you said (I came around and was sniffing or wanted attention? WTF
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

suck it up ED. You want to be the big bad tough guy then act tough and stop whining like a sissy. I think Kristoffer has amde an excellent point. You wanna talk tough on the internet but can't handle the heat?

I understand ED. I'm not advocating cutting up on anyone's dead mama. I've already stated that I feel that's uncalled for.

But don't come on a thread where everyone is cutting up and having a good time and start that $hit.

We're having a good laugh tossing mama jokes back and forth. Sev makes one comment (because YOU made a very offensive statement yourself) and you come on whining to everyone about your mother's passing away.

Don't think I don't feel any sympathy for your mother's passing. I do, and I will offer my condolences to you right now.

But you basically came on that thread attention whoring for pity. No one was cutting up on your mother and you know it. You just want people to say, "Oh, poor ED. Look how mean those people are picking on him."

I don't agree with some of the comments made after you brought that up. but the fact is YOU brought it up.

Whatever, I am done posting on this board.

everyone enjoy yourselves....................be well, train hard
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Don't let the browser hit you in the ass on the way out.

Originally posted by FuXnDajenariht
    Me. And as you might have noticed, I don't care 'how I come off'. WD and red5 have gotten the point of what I did too.

I knew ED was full of shit. And I had a hunch he would leave instead of backing up his words. This thread has served it's purpose. Good night.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Whatever, I am done posting on this board.
    anyone want to start a pool on when he'll be back? I got 5$ says he can't stay away 24 hours.....