Thread: Uncoming Voter Fraud

Thumbs down Upcoming Voter Fraud

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in649306.shtml

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/04/26/e...nic.voting.ap/

Politicians aren't even pretending anymore...

They could of solved this problem months ago when concerns first surfaced, but now its "too late". There was even a report on the news that the company workers could go into the machine and switch a vote to a different candidate.

I'm all for postponing the election till this bs is fixed.
    Last edited by FuXnDajenariht; 11-02-2004 at 02:45 AM.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Yup, sucks.

Here's another fun event:

Scroll to October 31 entry

Vote early and often, kids.
    There is a great streak of violence in every human being. If it is not channeled and understood, it will break out in war or in madness. ~Sam Peckinpah

I found this on that site...

lol sweet

George Bush jokes....

Q: What's the difference between the Iraq War and the Vietnam War?

A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

lol

its funny cuz hes stupid. haha

lmfao!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Yeah, what a dumb-dumb head. Silly President.
    Bodhi Richards

Red face

it might suck just alil bit more to be american if hes president again...

you know how it gonna make us look to the rest of the world if he's reelected?

but thats democracy for ya...... if 51% of the population wants the country to go down the sh!tter then i guess you hafta respect that.

lol did u hear bout the Brits sending letters to swing voters? They got less than friendly replies to be sure.