Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Listen to my bands new demo and new Anti-Bush songs (V funny

Listen to my bands new demo and new Anti-Bush songs (V funny

Hello folks. I have 2 treats up for you today. One is the classically trained LaRouche Youth Movement Anti-Bush songs and some of the songs they made while campaigning. The 2nd are 2 songs the band that I'm producing released, it's ROCKIN.

http://www.wlym.com/mp3/20041030-music.mp3

(Fast Foreward to 1:00 Minute)
    First one:George Bush the CokeHead
    Lyrics:
    George W. Bush that cokehead
    that fool has lost his brain
    Drrryyyy drrruunnkkk
    he cannot spell his name
    take him away, away away
    George Bush is so insane
    George W Bush the cokehead
    that fool has fried his brain

(This is a Cannon, so the verses overlap each other)

Where's your vaccine?
    Sung to the tune of "Feres Jacqué?"
    Where's our vaccine? Where's your vaccine?
    Ask George Bush, Ask George Bush
    he wants to kill your grandma
    He wants to kill your grandma
    Naazzzi. Naaazzii.

That too is also a Cannon, so it overlaps

The final is my FAVOURITE!
    If my baby dies from the flu
    will George Bush go to her funeral
    If your presidents a nazi
    do you think he'll care for you?
    You're the real fool

THe 2 rock and unrelated songs by the band are:
    Synesthesia
    http://www.chamberband.com/music/synes128.mp3

Para Mi Pais
    http://www.chamberband.com/music/paramipais128.mp3
    [/b][size=1][color=blue]-This message has been edited by KAMAZON on 11/1/2004 10:39:20 PM[/font][/font]

haha cool
    Last edited by Kristoffer; 11-02-2004 at 06:20 AM.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

that was cool keep fighting the good fight.

Yeah, good job. We can never have too much propaganda in the world.

shut you trap, right winger
    i dont even think ring wingers should be allowed on ORA, disgusting Vader-wanna be bunch mother fockers

Lord Vadah.. *yes master?* RIIIISE !
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by Christopher M
    Yeah, good job. We can never have too much propaganda in the world.

Oddly enough, you're right. The private intrests that only care only for maximum profit have a vast option of propoganda outlets. Many own media cartels such as Clear Channel, and several other big ones. They use these to spread false propoganda designed to do several things to the population. Some of the effects of mass media propoganda include:
    Mass Hysteria
    Brainwashing
    Slander/Libel spreading
    False sence of security (Economy is doing JUST FINE, We're #1, etc.)

Anything designed to counter these effects, are also propoganda. Therefore, as long as the special intrests spread propoganda, there should be MORE propoganda to counter it. Then maybe, this nation can avoid elected a dry drunk 'former' drug user man with a mental condition.

Um, no. The problem with propaganda isn't that it's propaganda saying a certain thing, which would suggest that the solution is to have a whole bunch more propaganda saying something else. The problem with propaganda is that it is propaganda. The solution is not more propaganda, it's more truth. When you flood the cultural discourse with propaganda in reaction to the propaganda that is already there, you are making the problem worse, not better. Because of the particular machination of this discourse, people tend to propagate the problem unknowingly. This is too bad. However, when you do it on purpose, now that is really too bad.

Originally posted by Christopher M
    Um, no. The problem with propaganda isn't that it's propaganda saying a certain thing, which would suggest that the solution is to have a whole bunch more propaganda saying something else. The problem with propaganda is that it is propaganda. The solution is not more propaganda, it's more truth. When you flood the cultural discourse with propaganda in reaction to the propaganda that is already there, you are making the problem worse, not better. Because of the particular machination of this discourse, people tend to propagate the problem unknowingly. This is too bad. However, when you do it on purpose, now that is really too bad.

You don't understand the meaning of the word propaganda. From dictionary.com:

Propaganda: The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.

Proaganda doesn't mean that it is not true, it could very well be. If some information is given that advocates certain causes or a doctrine, it is propoganda, regardless if it is true or not.

By the way, our songs aren't lying. George Bush *IS* a dry drunk, and a 'recovering' drug addict. The man is clinically insane, as done by a case study of a leading Psychologist in the Washington U, Dr. Justin A. Frank, his findings are published in the book "Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President". George Bushes administration IS responsible for the vaccine shortage, and they treat it like all their other mistakes; they will let Americans die than admit they made a mistake. This is an overtly fascist administration that benefits no one except a very select few, at the cost of the world. I fully stand behind my propaganda.

MonkeyBoy Guest
    Originally posted by Newb
    George Bushes administration IS responsible for the vaccine shortage, and they treat it like all their other mistakes
    No president makes law, they ratify what the House and Senate decide. Even when he Vetoes a Bill, they can still vote on it again and get around him.

Congress made that decision, the Left's beloved Hillary Clinton voted for the cap on what we would pay for vaccines.

Once Congress said it wouldn't pay what American companies wanted, it then took to ordering from British concerns.

We have a Flu vaccine shortage because Congress was trying to save money.

The USA went to war because it's Congress voted to do so.

Our economy took a hit because of the financial havoc of losing the Trade Towers did.

When people blame the President for these things he isn't reponsible for during an election it's forgiven but to keep up this Left Wing fantasy after losing an election this way is just sad.

If you have a problem with this countries policies and laws, it is your representitives in the House and Senate that you have a problem with. If you think the President makes laws, declares wars or decides national policy, you have never read the United States Constitution.

When Hillary Clinton runs for president, please remember to ask her why she helped vote the USA into a war and a vaccine shortage.

Originally posted by MonkeyBoy
    No president makes law, they ratify what the House and Senate decide. Even when he Vetoes a Bill, they can still vote on it again and get around him.

Congress made that decision, the Left's beloved Hillary Clinton voted for the cap on what we would pay for vaccines.

Once Congress said it wouldn't pay what American companies wanted, it then took to ordering from British concerns.

We have a Flu vaccine shortage because Congress was trying to save money.

The USA went to war because it's Congress voted to do so.

Our economy took a hit because of the financial havoc of losing the Trade Towers did.

When people blame the President for these things he isn't reponsible for during an election it's forgiven but to keep up this Left Wing fantasy after losing an election this way is just sad.

If you have a problem with this countries policies and laws, it is your representitives in the House and Senate that you have a problem with. If you think the President makes laws, declares wars or decides national policy, you have never read the United States Constitution.

When Hillary Clinton runs for president, please remember to ask her why she helped vote the USA into a war and a vaccine shortage.

Your composition would be correct if there weren't several glaring points that you did not take into account here.

During the 2001 flu season, the 74 million flu shots available were inadequate. In May, the U.S. General Accounting Office (GAO, now the Government Accountability Office) supplied a report, "Flu Vaccine; Supply Problems Heighten Need to Ensure Access for High-Risk People," stating that delays in flu vaccine over 2000-01 showed that "The government and the pharmaceutical industry are unprepared for a flu pandemic or vaccine shortages" and that, in the event of shortages, "Currently, there is no system to ensure that high-risk people have priority when the supply of vaccine is short."

In November, the Council of the Institutes of Medicine called for creation of a national Vaccine Authority to coordinate action to deal with unreliable vaccine supplies, and pending crises.

By the end of the year, Monarch, a significant vaccine producer, announced it was exiting the industry. This followed the 2000 exit by Pfizer, the giant drug-maker, and by 2003, both Wyeth and Merck had exited the injectable-flu-vaccine industry, leaving only two companies remaining.

The Bush Administration did nothing!
    That report can found on the GAO.GOV website:
    Flu Vaccine; Supply Problems Heighten Need to Ensure Access for High-Risk People,"
    http://www.gao.gov/cgi-bin/getrpt?GAO-01-624

Vaccine: Supply Problems Heighten Need to Ensure Access for High-Risk People
    http://www.gao.gov/cgi-bin/getrpt?GAO-01-786T

First off, the President of the USA makes the executive decisions. If the Government Accountability Organization is warning you of this crisis, the head of this country, the president, not only have the right and authority, but the moral responsibility to bring this to the congress. You also have the capability to at a bare minimum, have the FDA or other bodies of government listen to the recommendations of the Governmetn Accountibility Organization (GAO) to secure vaccine from other plants.

In September, the GAO issued another report, focussing on ways the FDA could "help address the unmet need of a stable and sufficient vaccine supply." These recommendations were ignored.
    GAO-02-987 Childhood Vaccines: Ensuring an Adequate Supply Poses ...
    www.gao.gov/cgi-bin/getrpt?GAO-02-987

In March, the Institutes of Medicine issued its 400-page, ten-year study, Microbial Threats to Health; Emergence, Detection, and Response, stating that vaccine manufacturers could hardly meet demand in 2001 and 2002; the "public health infrastructure is inadequate," it found, and the U.S. and other countries were unprepared, in particular, for the risk of pandemic.
    http://www.iom.edu/report.asp?id=5381

In June, an FDA team was deployed to Liverpool, England, to inspect a vaccine facility—at which they found contamination problems; but nevertheless, they subsequently gave the okay to the prospective plant purchaser, Chiron Corp. of California, to operate the plant to supply the United States with 46-48 million flu shots—half the intended 2004-05 supply. This approval occurred despite the fact that the plant had had a succession of owners and underinvestment; and in 2000, when owned by Celltech, had been shut down for tainted polio vaccine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In August, Chiron announced that as many as several million flu vaccination doses might have been contaminated. But only after the Oct. 5 shutdown of the Liverpool plant by British regulatory officials, did the FDA send investigators, and find for themselves the manufacturing problems. The FDA has not made available its June 2003 inspection report.
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/...-vaccine_x.htm

http://www.healthfinder.gov/news/new...p?docID=521733

http://cbs.marketwatch.com/news/arch...%26minisite%3D

n fact, the Bush Administration health officials had forewarning of problems at Chiron's British plant in August 2004, when contamination was found in some lots of Chiron vaccine, and they did nothing. The British government then acted to line up back-up sources; but the Bush Administration did nothing.
    http://www.pharma-lexicon.com/medica...p?newsid=14769

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medi...p?newsid=15096 .

This is the timeline of the vaccine shortage warnings to the Bush Administration. The Bush Administration has failed the friend and family of the thousands of people that will needlessly die because of the flu, only because they were not able to aquire a vaccine. This government failed them. More people will die this year than they did on 9-11, and yet, the Bush administration STILL refuses to get vaccines from Canada and so fourth, because that would admit they made a mistake. Yes folks, so they don't have to admit they made even 1 mistake, they are willing to let thousands of people die. Use that in context on the problems in the economy and how they handle Iraq. With their reasoning, it's probably a good thing anyways, since keeping old people alive costs alot of money and the election is over, aren't they useless eaters, afterall anyways? Aren't they a burden to society anyways? That is some of the sick rationale I've heard. It's out there folks, and it's insanely inhumane.
    Last edited by Newb; 11-11-2004 at 10:35 AM.

PS: I would never vote or support that she-dog Hillary, not unless she had a epiphany as if she was visited by spirit of Christmas future and changed like Ebaziner did.

"Worst, lyrics, ever"- Comic book store guy- The Simpsons

Lyrics like that will guarantee a republican in office for the next 20 years. Keep up the good work!

Your band must really stink.