Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush Wins!!!!!

Bush Wins!!!!!

I'm going to bed but wanted to say it. And if I'm wrong so what?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Just stirring the pot eh rogue?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Bin Laden loves you rogue
    he hopes you love him too

Yeah baby!!! Talk about a range of emotions today. I am glad I can sleep good tonight. The grand ol party cleaned up on all fronts.

And if I am wrong I will deny it.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

im movin to canada.....

Originally posted by FuXnDajenariht
    im movin to canada.....
    Awesome.

Actually .. I shouldn't pick on you ... I don't even know you. But it was fun to say that.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab

I can't believe that that chump is going to be re-elected.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

didnt some weird psychotic clairvoiant guy predict bush was going to win like two years ago and that it was going to bring the armageddon?
    where's my beer?

Originally posted by Toby
    I can't believe that that chump is going to be re-elected.
    You misspelled that .... you meant to type 'champ.'

That is one reason he has won again. (And yes he did win the first time ... multiple recounts confirmed this.) People underestimate this man. They try to say he is unintelligent,
    Bush had been admitted into Yale with an SAT score of 1206 which was low for Yale but perfectly respectable anywhere else. This would correlate to an approximate I.Q. of 129. In fact, a 1300 on the SAT would have been sufficient to join MENSA. So 1206 is a far cry from stupid.
    Yes he made the middle of the class ... but this is Yale we are talking about ... not Billy Bob's trade school. Also there is the assumption that Bush was working hard to get on the Dean's List. And that's just not likely.

This type of labeling isn't anything new. Go back in your mind to all the republican presidential candidates you can remember and try to pick out even one that was not attacked on issues of his intelligence. The name calling is getting old folks, you bunch of poo poo heads.
    Last edited by themeecer; 11-03-2004 at 02:50 AM.
    -shaolinarab

If shrub wins, the U.S. (and the rest of the world) will suffer. Not sure why themeecer hates all of humanity so much as to want this to happen, but some people are just like that.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

its a confirmation that americans are warmongering redneck ignorant morons. true or not.... which i know isn't true

but your only as good as your president.....

everyone let their fears decide for them...again

omg! omg! the terrorists are gonna get us......the terrorists. vote for bush or where all gonna die!

can't the blue states secede from the union? you know not permanent but just for 4 years?

i wouldnt be surprised if he did start WW3..... cuz....he iiis stupider than a chimp with brain damage. i know republicans can't admit it but i dont mind.
    Last edited by FuXnDajenariht; 11-03-2004 at 04:46 AM.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

its a confirmation that americans are warmongering redneck ignorant morons.
    I can live with that and the win.

BTW, it's Americans with a capital 'A'.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

lmao

figures!

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Have fun pretending you live in the 'land of the free'

next stop, Iran

please remain seated
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Thumbs up

we can flip a coin for it....

or im open to a def jam fight for new york deathmatch. that game is totally shweet!