Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush Wins!!!!!

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    Oh come on, 2 % isn't slight ?
    2% is slight, 3% isn't especially considering he's carrying states 2% and 3% that he was carrying by .25% last time.

CNN.com has got:

Bush: 58,662.020
    Kerry: 55,126,203

That's a 3,495,817 vote difference. With 1% being 1,137,482. That's a 3.07% margin.

-Will

You need to get your head out of the TV and into some sober reality.

" the Democrats are in enclaves, little islands cut off from the rest of the country,"

HELLO, its by POPULATION. These little islands contain Millions more per sate, THATS why they get the Electoral votes they have. They only needed Ohio.

Do really need me to post all the popular results? In some states he won by less that 200 K votes, some even closer. really, get over yourself.

"Wake up, Democrats. Nobody wants what you're selling."

Correction, nearly HALF the people every state voiced their wanting change in the GOP.

Sorry guys, politics from the back of cereal boxes is whats wrong with country, point blank.

The war, you don't have to support the war to support our troops. Its not mutually exclusive.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 11-03-2004 at 11:19 AM.

Originally posted by themeecer
    If you believed it I bet you are sitting there waiting for Bill Gates to share his fortune with you....that if you send every email forward you recieve to 10 people that your emails are helping little Billy who is sick.

I take offense to that..I am helping little Billy...give me your email address so I can make sure you get on the list.

And Hold On...Gates contacted me personally...I received an email last month. It is really easy, all you have to do is provide them with your account numbers and access codes.

What's your info--you shouldn't miss this opportunity

I would love it to have a VIABLE third or even fourth party. So go out and make one. The libertarians, independents, and so on have tried. How many electoral votes you think Nader would of got If it were split by vote, instead of the taking of all by the winner?

And 3 out of 113 million if it isn't slight, its still very small.

Correction, HALF the people every state voiced their wanting change in the GOP.
    uh, wanting change and wanting the Democrats to take power are two completely different things.

More Rhetorical BS. thanks red5.

Uh, nearly half VOTED for Kerry . WTF are you talking about?

Those three million votes were spread out through the entire country.

Sorry , you will not regain the Reagan years through this election.

This country is ideologically divided. But its not thinking, its reacting, its afraid, and its being herded like cattle.

well, at the very least, if we survive, he'll be out in 2008.

Then, we'll have two new fresh millionaires to choose from.

That is of course unless Bushy decides to amend the constitution.

anti- bush, me, whatever gave you that idea?

Just look at the electoral college map, the Democrats are in enclaves, little islands cut off from the rest of the country, but they don't even see that.
    Exactly. They are obviously cut off from the rest of the country... at least mentally.
    "Are you thinking what I'm thinking Pinkey?"

"I think so Brain, but me and Pippy Longstockings, I mean, what would the children look like?"

I would love it to have a VIABLE third or even fourth party. So go out and make one. The libertarians, independents, and so on have tried. How many electoral votes you think Nader would of got If it were split by vote, instead of the taking of all by the winner?
    If you seriously want this, then you have to get rid of the Electoral College and switch to direct proportional voting, state by state if necessary. The Dems will fight that, too, if it becomes a popular movement. The end result would change our government effectively to a parliamentary system- so you take your chances with it. Look up Duverger's Law for more info.

Oh yeah
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

old jong yuh know us so well!! i
    Maybe not!...some of you could be even worse! But anyway;do you know the prices of oil have already jumped up due to bush reelection and the global insecurity he causes?...Who do you think will benefit from this?...

Do you know that the US emergency oil reserve (kept in underwater caves near the east coast) will be augmented from 600 million barrels to 1 billion barrels?...How do you think the global market will react?...And who will again benefit from this?...

Are you ready to go in Iran*(1) soon?...

*(1) Iran: foreing country populated by unimportant non-american (U.S.) life forms called terrorists. (usually sheep keepers or farmers equipped with 22 gauge riffles to keep the wild dogs away from the herds. Use attack helicopters with anti-tank guns on them!*(2) )

*(2) As seen on T.V.

Re: Democratic Party Finished

Originally posted by wolfen
    Youve been watching CNN. I can tell.
    You missed the part where they said that maybe it was time for the Democratic party to be finished altogether and ....
    Ummmm.... Nice try, but no. I don't watch CNN much if at all. First time I watched in months was flipping between them, Fox, and MSNBC for election results. That would probably explain why I missed "that part" you were talking about. What I was saying was because it's fairly obvious. Just look at the map of which states went with who. The Democratic party is completely missing a HUGE part of this country. They need to do something about that. If they went more moderate, all the current dem's would still have to vote for them until there actually becomes a viable 3rd party (long long time). However by doing so, they may gain swing voters in the heartland. It's a no-lose proposition. They need to do it.

Rogue,

I hope you're wrong. I wanted Bush to win this election, but the Congress thing makes me skittish. I like balance and don't like either party throwing that balance off this much. If they don't change their message, I see it only getting worse.

This country is ideologically divided. But its not thinking, its reacting, its afraid, and its being herded like cattle.

No, it doesn't have a choice, that's the problem.

Iran! LOL! I hope we go to Canada next, I hear they have plenty of natural resources.

A by-county map

Its not entirely filled in yet- but it sure is interesting....little islands of liberals indeed!
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

sweet
    now that you elected the guy that Bin and Buddies loves the most
    now Bin and Buddies will love you even more deeply
    congrats
    on bringging on to yourself more love

*(1) Iran: foreing country populated by unimportant non-american (U.S.) life forms called terrorists. (usually sheep keepers or farmers equipped with 22 gauge riffles to keep the wild dogs away from the herds. Use attack helicopters with anti-tank guns on them!*(2) )
    Same thing could have been said about Afghanistan. Those poor farmers killed a ****load of Americans because they were left unchecked.
    "Are you thinking what I'm thinking Pinkey?"

"I think so Brain, but me and Pippy Longstockings, I mean, what would the children look like?"