Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush Wins!!!!!

Bush wins a second term, 3 soldiers from the black watch die in a war that was never justified.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

Originally posted by MonkeySlap Too
    Hey aren't those the postes made by Micah Ian Wright - the punk who claimed to be former special forces until he was outed by the Washington Post as a liar and a fraud? Didn't it cause him to get fired by ALL of his publishers?

That's why I love the left - they just can't stop lieing, and can't even see why that miight be wrong.
    Dont worry Monkey, its okay
    http://www.aperfectcircle.com/posters/poster12.jpg

Wow, what stunning sarcasm. I'm just so impressed...

"Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

They are thinking for us all, we dont need to fret

"and proposing amendments to the constitution."

This is what I'm worried about.

Only The Strong Survive

At some point you have to confront evil. The dark side of human nature is always there. Dominance behavior is always there and part of the human equation. Bush reminds me of Winston Churchill who faced all kinds of opposition and criticism for his stand against Hitler. Bush does have a mandate and he knows how to use power.

moremisfortune - why is it that the left needs to just assume that if a consrvative wins it demonstrates 'not thinking' or 'democracy has failed.'

What arrogant tripe.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

Greetings..

"Survival of the fittest".. leaves only one man standing... (or woman, who knows)..

"an eye for an eye".. leaves everyone blind..

Humans emerged from the general animal population due to intellect and the ability to work together for the common good.. it seems that we may be rejoining our former place in the food chain, negotiable..

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Whats wrong with rogue's map is simple, the red states are not all red. Few states actually had an accute winfall.
    Its amazing to me that the people whom voted for bush are very people that get the brunt of his abuses. And voted through some stupid misguided perception of "moral values". "moral values" equals whatever the preacher says. i thought only the middle east was controled by clerics.

In other words, kerry didn't have the right accent. Edwards would had a better chance.

It was the same story in every state, urban-kerry , rural-bush.

Even in ohio, its split almost down the middle. It was lost by a mear fraction of the poulation. 136 K more(thats half of one county) vs. the will of 2.6 MILLION people. Some of these races were too close for fairness.

So the will of almost half the population of the ENTIRE US is null and void, the will of 55 MILLION people.

This is very wrong. And not really even a bush-kerry issue anymore. This issue is systemic.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 11-04-2004 at 01:00 PM.

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    Whats wrong with rogue's map is simple, the red states are not all red. Few states actually had an accute winfall.
    Its amazing to me that the people whom voted for bush are very people that get the brunt of his abuses. And voted through some stupid misguided perception of "moral values".

In other words, kerry didn't have the right accent. Edwards would had a better chance.

It was the same story in every state, urban-kerry , rural-bush.

Even in ohio, its split almost down the middle. It was lost by a mear fraction of the poulation. 136 K more(thats half of one county) vs. the will of 2.6 MILLION people. Some of these races were too close for fairness.

So the will of almost half the population of the ENTIRE US is null and void, the will of 55 MILLION people.

This is very wrong. And not really even a bush-kerry issue anymore. This issue is systemic.
    well said Sifu Abel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

All this talk of sheep. Hmmm, sounds like both sides have their sheep. Some of you here are making ASSUMPTIONS that you can't prove whatsoever, that if somone voted Republican, they are a sheep, and are under a delusion.

The nation had a chance to watch Kerry, Edwards, Cheney, and Bush many times. The nation has spoken as to not only what they may want in the way of Government, but also what they don't want.

Kerry's voting record alone, does not represent the mainstream of America, and these people were not fooled by political banter and promises, but also by voting records.

Flat out, America does not share the same core fundamental values that the liberal left holds. They don't need a new angle to win. The Dems lost ground in every area, the people are simply not buying into the left agenda, even when sugar coated.

Kerry's campain was repugnant, mainly based on two things. Running down Bush, and making promises without answering how he could pay for it. He never answered how he could pay for it, or how he could walk into Russia and demand their nukes, or how he could get Germany or France on board. He just said he could. Yeah, right.

PS. The tax repeal on the top 2% would not even come close to paying for what he proposed, so that is not the answer.

" America does not share the same core fundamental values that the liberal left holds."

So 55 million people are not "Americans" ?

2,816,501 in texas(taxus), BTW.

This the kind of BS that wrong with most of you. And You talk about sheep.

Most of you that are party liners, "the left this, the right that," ARE the sheep. Each side is pointing a finger to the other while hiding their crap behind them. To paraphase a popular book, "He who is without sin may cast the first stone."
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 11-04-2004 at 01:24 PM.

that has me thinking.

did france and the rest of europe want kerry because they wanted to work with him and they genuinely dont trust bush and see faults with his leadership ooor that its less to do with cooperating with kerry and more to do with the fact that they can bend him more to their wills and influence more of his decisions to their benefits, not necessarily for the international community.

everyone talks about working together and global community/interconnectedness but no one is willing to take that first step. the UN doesn't do much of anything worthwhile that i can think of....

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

We will never know. Like most of the stuff on this page we are speculating on the character of a popular figure through the distortions of the media, left and right.

Just to get a concensus here, let me ask, why are we in Iraq?

can the "left" or "right" really be centrist/moderate? their name impies otherwise. i can say i want to see an independent party in the near future.... but it will still after all only be a party. eventually it will probably have ideological bias like the rest.

was it columbia? or some other south american country a couple years ago that allowed a 3rd party to actually win a presidential election. they were underdogs but not suppressed like in our country. i dont think that will happen here anytime soon. i wish people would realize the importance of having more choice. i personally was gonna vote for nader but i thot it was more to vote for kerry this time. he got 5 percent here i believe. thats pretty good.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin