Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush Wins!!!!!

Is it reallt good? Coz I've been thinking of getting it.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

yea its freakin tight...

you really get ur moneys worth....like 2 games in one...

its like an rpg mixed with a wrestling/fighting game. you can buy up to 3 styles out of 5 and finishing moves plus some other stuff like tats and clothes....

dude....any game that has henry rollins as your trainer is alright wit me...
    Last edited by FuXnDajenariht; 11-03-2004 at 05:49 AM.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

I think I'm gonna just hang out here in China for another 4 years. At least here they KNOW the media is full of ****.

Blah, blah, blah, blah... nothing worse than a whiner who thinks he's (finally) a winner (when he really isn't).

Funny how Florida voters have already reported thousands of problems with the touch screen voting machines. When people tried to vote for Kerry, the machine showed their selection as being for Bush. And it's one of Bush's buddies who's the CEO of the company that makes them. Quite a coincidence.....
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

does anyone live in ohio? is it true that bushies were going around suing and causing polling places to be shut down? i heard it on the news last night but on one elaborated....

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Wouldn't surprise me.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Tires were slashed on vans the republicans were using to take people to the polls.

Where? Where was this reported?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Not sure why themeecer hates all of humanity so much as to want this to happen, but some people are just like that.
    actually it's because he follows the cult of battle jesus bots. they pray to television evangelists and send them money for poorly read versions of the king james bible and have a side business manufacturing artillery shells that have "adios ya arab *******" engraved into each warhead.

Kung Fu is good for you.

Looks bad for Tom Daschle

well for being the msot powerful country in the world, we have a high rate of people who cant read or write. maybe thats why bush is so popular? cause he is like those people
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Looks bad for Tom Daschle
    Man, when hasn't it?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

who is tom daschle?

Greetings..

I do not favor Bush, his tough-guy policies, or his obvious lack of common-sense.. i do not favor his fear-mongering, his manipulation of intelligence to support his personal agendas or his propensity for alienating former allies.. i am deeply disappointed in this nations lack of foresight, this election will adversely affect the nation for the next 20 years.......

But, i am an American.. and to the best of my ability and within the limits of my conscience, i will support and respect the Office of the President.. May the forces of the universe guide him wisely, and have mercy on this great nation..

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

May the forces of the universe guide him wisely, and have mercy on this great nation..
    well it's about time you got some religion you hethen b@stard.
    Kung Fu is good for you.