Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush Wins!!!!!

May George reread the bible and realize that nowhere does it say bomb the F@CK out of a third world country. Or to lie...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
    well for being the msot powerful country in the world, we have a high rate of people who cant read or write. maybe thats why bush is so popular? cause he is like those people
    Thank you ... you illustrated my point. You don't like our stance so you attack out intelligence. By the way.... I guess all the illiterate must live somewhere else. Quite honestly, the only people I have ever met who couldn't read and write were those under 3 and 4 years of age.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

I'll attack either... I'm nondiscriminatory.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Originally posted by norther practitioner
    May George reread the bible and realize that nowhere does it say bomb the F@CK out of a third world country.
    Unless you are a democrat. We won't say anything bad about you then.

Or to lie...
    Someone tell these people this. Notice the dates, all but one was made before George W. even came into office.

If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." Bill Clinton 02/17/98

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
    Madeline Albright 02/18/98

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the US Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspeect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to Clinton signed by Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry 10/9/98

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
    Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab

I forgot, only the dems lie...

It's not that I'm against war in Iraq... I'm against the timing, did Saddam need to go.. yes... did he have to go right that second, probably not.

practice wu de

Originally posted by themeecer
    Thank you ... you illustrated my point. You don't like our stance so you attack out intelligence. By the way.... I guess all the illiterate must live somewhere else. Quite honestly, the only people I have ever met who couldn't read and write were those under 3 and 4 years of age.
    you live in KY, go to the cities. most of the unitelligent people have no clues on world events and what is going on. msot people believe bush is a mans man and vote for him ebcause of that. when infact bushs a coward who ran from doing duty in vietnam. so what if kerry protested vietnam when he got back, why? cause he saw some bad **** and didnt want our soldiers there anylonger then they had to be. but bush who never saw a day of combat wouldnt understand. most of these people dont even realize that the democrats plans would help them out more. half the people in the world arent even filled in on world events, maybe thats why the northeast and west coast voted mainly for kerry, cause they have a clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

It's not that I'm against war in Iraq...
    Good

I'm against the timing, did Saddam need to go.. yes... did he have to go right that second, probably not.

Well, all those above mentioned people thought he should be. Heck if he is a potential threat down the road, why wait till he is even closer to having the weapons he needed. Why wait any longer after his troops daily shot surface to air missiles at US planes, or that Saddam boasted publicly that he paid cash rewards to Palestinians who strapped explosives on children's bodies for detonating in busy areas of Israel, or that Saddam's secret police tried to murder an American President, or that Saddam set up safe houses for the world's ugliest terrorists including Abu Nidal who ran terrorists attacks in 20 countries, a safe house for Abdul Yasin who attacked the World Trade Center in 1993? Put yourself in the position of the president ... if a madman may be trying to obtain nuclear weapons, and those weapons could fall into the hands of the terrorists sworn to destroy America, on what side do you err?
    Last edited by themeecer; 11-03-2004 at 09:16 AM.
    -shaolinarab

Originally posted by themeecer
    You misspelled that .... you meant to type 'champ.'

They try to say he is unintelligent,
    Bush had been admitted into Yale with an SAT score of 1206 which was low for Yale but perfectly respectable anywhere else. This would correlate to an approximate I.Q. of 129. In fact, a 1300 on the SAT would have been sufficient to join MENSA. So 1206 is a far cry from stupid.
    not quite sure where your getting your information. Bush has a below average IQ, and graduated with a "C" average from college. At least he picked a cabinet that is smarter than himself.

I just hope he doesn't do too much to screw things up before we get another Dem in office.

It's not that I'm against war in Iraq... I'm against the timing, did Saddam need to go.. yes... did he have to go right that second, probably not.

That's an interesting statement. If not then, when did he deserve to go?

http://www.foxnews.com/

article about the give up on main page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

It's official, Bush won.

Ironic, isn't it?

Say goodbye!

The people have spoken and the result is, we want more of the same.
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM

Ahh, 4 more years for the haters to wring their hands, dither and whine. Life is good.

Hey how about the youth of America proving yet again that they are spoiled and disengaged.
    Just like when I was young and stupid.

I really love this quote from one of the totally young and clueless.
    "It's definitely the war," said Eliana Deutsch, 20, of San Diego, explaining why she came out. "People see these soldiers who are 18 and don't have an education, and they're over there dying. It's really sad that that (the military) is their best option."
    Good to see the next generation of elitists are coming up to take their place.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

ah, 4 more years of retarded conspiracy theories and whining.....

Originally posted by Hard Fists
    not quite sure where your getting your information. Bush has a below average IQ, and graduated with a "C" average from college. At least he picked a cabinet that is smarter than himself.
    Well I sure didn't get my info from the bogus "Lovenstein Institute" that claimed he had a below average IQ. The email that reported this was a spoof. If you believed it I bet you are sitting there waiting for Bill Gates to share his fortune with you, that if you send every email forward you recieve to 10 people that a little angel will apear on your desktop, and your emails are helping little Billy who is sick.

Check out this link about Bush's IQ http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.htm
    -shaolinarab