Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush Wins!!!!!

although speaking of conspiracy theories, I find it interesting that CNN was reporting such a close race while everyone elses numbers were something completely different......

4 MORE YEARS! All you haters can kiss my A$$!!!! HAHAHAHA YES!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, so much for making progress.

The religious fundamentalists that he appoints will also help put a halt to that.

Stem cell research? Curing diseases? Not for the next 4 years.

If you look at the map, all the bible bangers voted for Bush. It's funny how religion can be the deciding factor in determining one's vote.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

BUSH WINS.. the nation loses.. oh well, we suffered through the last 4 years.. at least we're a strong nation, we can handle 4 more years, but.. the damage will last long after the Keebler Elf Cowboy leaves office.. ( he does look like one of the Keebler Elfs)..

Be well..

PS. Anyway, he's so easy to make fun of..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

http://www.cnn.com

"Sen. Kerry phoned President Bush today to concede the presidential election, a White House aide said. Kerry is expected to make a public statement at 1 p.m. ET and Bush is scheduled to speak at 3 p.m. ET. Bush has 254 electoral votes to Kerry's 252, according to CNN projections, with 270 needed to win. Key state Ohio, with 20 electoral votes, hasn't completed its vote tally."

Please say this is true, I can't live through 5 weeks of contested election again....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Originally posted by red5angel
    although speaking of conspiracy theories, I find it interesting that CNN was reporting such a close race while everyone elses numbers were something completely different......
    Indeed. Last night I saw on NBC (I think) that it was 269 to 207 Bush. But right now CNN is saying 254 to 252.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

House: Win.
    Senate: Win.
    Governor: Win.
    Presidency: Win.

America has spoken, and spoken loudly. Welcome to 4 years of a total partisan government. Now... return the liberal whining to the background white noise and lets get back to killing terrorists.
    "Are you thinking what I'm thinking Pinkey?"

"I think so Brain, but me and Pippy Longstockings, I mean, what would the children look like?"

actually it's quite understandable why one would vote based on religion, if you were a religious person. If you have a lot of faith in a system of beliefs, then you probably feel it's the right way to go. You'd be protective of the environment you live in, since you'd understandably want it to fit into your religious world view. You'd vote for a man who believes, in theory, the same things you do because then you know your world would more align with the values you buy in to.

Originally posted by lkfmdc

Please say this is true, I can't live through 5 weeks of contested election again....
    Think about the rest of the world who will have to deal with 4 additional long years under the menace.

America has spoken, and spoken loudly. Welcome to 4 years of a total partisan government. Now... return the liberal whining to the background white noise and lets get back to killing terrorists.
    You mean killing children in Irak?...

BUSH WINS.. the nation loses.. oh well, we suffered through the last 4 years.. at least we're a strong nation, we can handle 4 more years, but.. the damage will last long after the Keebler Elf Cowboy leaves office.. ( he does look like one of the Keebler Elfs)..
    If they would rewrite "Dallas" I would easily cast him as J.R. Ewing's little retarded brother!

My condoleances to the world.

I am not into religion,but if the choice is between them and Michael Moore, Whoopee Goldberg, Bruce Springsteen and Howard Stern -I say bring them on!

"You mean killing children in Irak?..."

First of all learn how to spell.

What about the children the terrorists kill! At least we don't target them on purpose.

The American people have spoken. A trader to our troops from any war will NEVER be President of this country.

I'd be offended by that OJ, but you're Canadian, do WC and eat that funny stuff made with french fries, so it's OK.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

You better watch you're back Canada. You're children could be next. lololo You guys are so jealous of our great country.

Kiss my A$$!

4 More years of keeping the terrorists on the run!
    Killem all!

Originally posted by old jong
    Think about the rest of the world who will have to deal with 4 additional long years under the menace.
    Just don't harbor terrorists and you will be ok. Period.

Originally posted by old jong
    If they would rewrite "Dallas" I would easily cast him as J.R. Ewing's little retarded brother!

My condoleances to the world.
    Once again the attacks on intelligence, contrary to what the evidence shows.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

You mean killing children in Irak?...
    LOL! that's right, all those US soldiers are busy killing the children of Iraq instead of fighting islamic extremists and guerillas.

Being from a country who does next to nothing in the larger world picture, any sort of statement like this holds a bit of irony.