Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush Wins!!!!!

Originally posted by mortal
    "You mean killing children in Irak?..."

First of all learn how to spell..........

........The American people have spoken. A trader to our troops from any war will NEVER be President of this country.
    Take your own advice and do a spell check once in a while. It's traitor not trader. Although we have traded much in the last 4 years. So vietnam was a good idea? Man!, people will walk into the same wall over and over again.

Its amazing how many party line sheep there are in this country. And before anyone starts on me, let me say I'm an independent voter, and to me is was A.B.B the way.

So the sheep have their shepard, march on. Say goodbye to your kids, the draft is coming.

4 more years may not kill us, but we will surely pay in the future. Say hello to a huge deficit, a bloated military budget and a lojack in every forehead. Hail! Big Brother.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 11-03-2004 at 10:20 AM.

You mean killing children in Irak?...
    Hey buddy, try to remember your an American. If you don't like that, I'm sure the insurgents in Iraq could use another headless victim while you explain how our retaliation to their (how did Kerry put it? ah yes, 'nuisance') killing of thousands of Americans was unjust.
    "Are you thinking what I'm thinking Pinkey?"

"I think so Brain, but me and Pippy Longstockings, I mean, what would the children look like?"

Something is inherintly wrong with the Democratic party here. To whine about results and bash Bush only tries to cover this fact. They need to not only return the party back towards the center, but also the public image of the party. The leadership needs to distance themselves from radicals like Moore, or they should expect more of the same in the next elections. Wake up, Democrats. Nobody wants what you're selling. Time to retool before you fall even further behind. One party having this much power is a bad thing. Time to do something about it.

They need to connect to the heartland. They need to get more than just the city votes. It isn't enough anymore. Time to pull in the reigns, and back away from their more extreme views. Time to condemn radical fringe groups that put out public messages in teh name of the "Left" or the Democratic party. I abhor what the democratic party has become and I'm scared that the republicans now have such complete control over the legislative and executive branches. There are 3 judges getting ready to step down... Time to take the Judicial branch too... We can thank the likes of Howard Dean, Michael Moore, know-nothing actors, The Waffler Candidate, etc for this though. I hope they change enough for the next elections in 2006 and 2008. It'd be a shame to see them slip further.

then you know your world would more align with the values you buy in to.
    Yeah, the NRA values,the KKK values,the texan oil cartels values,the armement makers values,the Saudi values,the bush family business interest values,the bible belt religious fanatics values,some drunk cowboys values among other things.

Go America!

True but the way Iraq was spelled was beyond stupid.

Even you liberals could admit that.

Anyway now back to killing women and children.

Would the good old boys please shut up for moment and celebrate the way you're used to, with a beer and a shotgun.

Before anyone goes on for 50 pages about the war. Remember, you can't unring the bell. We've been there too long and lost too many lives. Its now about exit strategy and completion. Something bush can't even spell. Maybe now that bush has been re-elected,and has no need to use the war crutch anymore, we'll actually see some mode of termination to this conflict. Perhaps we'll find Osama Been forgotten. And, the rest of the terrorists NOT in Iraq.

I don't think they'll get the message Ford. Right now they're too wrapped up looking to blame everyone but themselves to see what their problem is. Just look at the electoral college map, the Democrats are in enclaves, little islands cut off from the rest of the country, but they don't even see that. Maybe they should drive more between NY and CA instead of flying.

Old Jong, the KKK? C'mon cuz you know better than that.

We've been there too long and lost too many lives.
    What is the proper length of time and the acceptable number of loses?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

So rep. won by a field goal...

The vote was split nearly in half.

Quick lesson , the electoral count is divided by population. So no matter how much you connect with the Heartland, you still need what are now the blue states. Bush won by piece meal. Get it straight , bush barely won. The heartland didn't connect with Kerry as a person, they felt, that he was too upper crusty for their tastes. Doesn't mean nobody voted for him in the heartland. It was a close race throughout the country.

I'll give it to Bush because he did win the popular vote. Slightly. 58 to 55 MILLION votes. It was no landslide.

This is a country divided almost in half. And, mostly due to a sheepish following of party lines one way or the other.

The map of the popular vote is both red and blue, IN EVERY STATE.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 11-03-2004 at 10:49 AM.

Old Jong, the KKK? C'mon cuz you know better than that.
    Oups!...Your'e right! It doesn't exist anymore and the blacks can sit in front of busses now. Sorry!...

Say, aren't you late for the rapture or something? Hurry up, you just might make it.

Re: So rep. won by a field goal...

Originally posted by SifuAbel

I'll give it to Bush because he did win the popular vote. Slightly. 58 to 55 MILLION votes. It was no landslide.

This is a country divided almost in half. And, mostly due to a sheepish following of party lines one way or the other. [/B]
    Actually, while it was not a landslide, Bush actually won more considerably than any republican will care to admit. Publically republicans won't admit that they don't fare well with large turnouts even though it's obvious. With lots of new voters, Bush still carried a 51% majority. The largest majority in popular vote since like, 1988 if I'm not mistaken? While it wasn't a landslide, it wasn't slight either. Definitive is probably a fairer word.

Country divided? I really don't know about that. Sure, ideologically divided we are, but really, everybody wants the same thing, more money.

-Will

Oh come on, 2 % isn't slight ?

Abel, you need a nice bowl of flan.

Flan, it's what President Bush eats.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Who said I'm a liberal ?!?!?

Maybe the good old boy term was unfair. But this isn't a football game, wolfy. You're all happy and trumped beacuse your boy won. Still doesn't mean you will better off.

Again, this is more party line crap. I'm not a democrat either. and truth betold, If it was A.B.B. I would probably vote republican.

the anti-bush leagers crack me up, it's all about the excuses and so on and so forth.

I like these the best:

The vote was split nearly in half.
    I'll give it to Bush because he did win the popular vote. Slightly

the margin was certainly higher then Kerry supporters expected and it wasn't as close as everyone thought it would be.

Face it, Kerry inspires people who are either too lazy to go out and vote.

Wolfen and CNN are correct on this much, we need new parties, period.