Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, nobody won again eh?

So, nobody won again eh?

lol

2 terms straight and you guys are seeing it again. no decision.

lol.

You get what you deserve america, stay out of my yard now or I'll get the scattergun.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

The scary thing is, you'd better have your "scattergun" ready. With Bush driving the country straight into the depths of hell, he may just try to annex Canada & bring you along for the ride, eh?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

you can all bite my ass

im an independant american

im gonna start my own country in my basement

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

nah, we'll go into guerilla warfare and avoid the US like OBL has done for 3 years.

After Bush can't find us, he'll go after Vincente Fox down in mexico.

We'll probably just set up sniper towers along our border with you and see how many we can get going to the walmarts.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

lol walmart joke...thats harsh

we'll just buy the world mitten supply and freeze you out

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Kung, I sense in your post a feeling that it is our (American's (USA)) fault or that we did something wrong and that is why we do not have a winner...the fact is we we don't have a winner because they are still waiting for certain votes to get in...so it's not like there is a major problem here or anything even unexpected...yet

As an American living abroad, sometimes it bothers me how some of the people I have met seem to lump all of us USA'ers into one pile...I've met people that the first thing they say is "You need to change your gun laws" and it's like dude there is no reason to get off on the wrong foot because of a law I didn't make and couldn't change even if I myself wanted to...
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

True enough. If shrub wins, don't blame me. I sure as H E L L didn't vote for 'im.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

As an American living abroad, sometimes it bothers me how some of the people I have met seem to lump all of us USA'ers into one pile
    I think it's quite clear by your own action that you fit into two clear and distinctly divided piles.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Kung Lek, what kind of guerilla war could you guys fight? You're not even allowed to own guns...

Scattergun? Did you mean slingshot?
    Keep it simple, stupid.

You get what you deserve america, stay out of my yard now or I'll get the scattergun.
    I think we own that yard.....

Originally posted by Radhnoti
    Kung Lek, what kind of guerilla war could you guys fight? You're not even allowed to own guns...

Scattergun? Did you mean slingshot?
    We have guns, we're just not trigger happy yokels so you don't hear about it in the news every day.

Canada. #1 in being just north of the US.
    "Are you thinking what I'm thinking Pinkey?"

"I think so Brain, but me and Pippy Longstockings, I mean, what would the children look like?"

A country that allows al-jazeera but not Fox news. Creeps.
    Our countries success made yours what it is today.

Angry

****!
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Originally posted by mortal
    A country that allows al-jazeera but not Fox news. Creeps.
    Our countries success made yours what it is today.
    Not really true,we constantly have to fight against your protectionarism,even if there is a common free trade agreement.But was is scary is that your actions can cause major troubles for us and the rest of the world.

BTW,we can watch any news channels we want and we are not subjected (yet) to any american propaganda.There are always two sides on any medal and we can see the good you have as the not so good;as a big part of the U.S. population vote confirms.
    The U.S. are not the center of the world or are not "ruling it" as Bush was implying in the first debate. Your fire power is your only force now.Too bad because your cultural force and positive influence used to be very strong in better days!...

Our two countries always have been good neighboors (excepted when you tried your luck in 1812 when Hampton's troups tried to invade Canada but where defeated by Sallaberry near the Chateauguay river!) and most canadians feel like having a good buddy turning bad.and unable to do nothing about it.