Thread: lkfmdc Banned!

lkfmdc Banned!

why was this thread deleted? are we not allow to learn what can and cannot be tolerated from genes action of banning people that are out of line?
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

1. let's not forget that you too have been out of line recently.

2. lkfmdc is not here to defend himself.

3. the ban is only temporary.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I didn't close or delete anything....

...yet. The deletions and thread closings have been the actions of other moderators. FWIW, I support these actions - they're trying to keep the clutter down in regards to this situation, trying to get us to move on, which is exactly what they are supposed to be doing.

As for the banning of lkfmdc and Ai Lek Ou Seun, I've since been in contact with David and he is taking the right steps towards being re-instated. I'm not sure how long this cool down period will last, but hopefully this can be resolved amicably, or if not amicably, at least somewhere else than here on our forum.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart