Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to the forum - greetings to all

Hey amjg2000,
    Welcome.
    I've only been here a minute myself, it's a hoot.

J
    Yo mama is so fat, she has jeans made by Jeep

Oh ya, well Yo mama is so fat, she has a blackbelt at McDonald's

Originally posted by amjg2000
    You sure that the hemmoroid ain't due to doing chi gung da wrong way? Force da chi da wrong way and blow an o-ring..hehehe..jk

Maybe it's the reason I was grounded to the ceiling?...Got to consult my chi gung doctor!...

You sure that the hemmoroid ain't due to doing chi gung da wrong way? Force da chi da wrong way and blow an o-ring..hehehe..jk
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe it's the reason I was grounded to the ceiling?...Got to consult my chi gung doctor!...

Don't ask a Texan for advice on this - they never have such problems-they are perfect ass holes -according to folks north of the Red River.

Thus I have heard.

Wink

amjg2000:

Welcome...and some people around here might tell you that I'm the cause of their hemorroids...but it's not true.

I'm just misunderstood...ha...ha.

And if you like Ernie's posts - then I'll probably like yours.

Joy,

In view of possible lingering effects of such a painful disease, I offer you this link with humor! =D

http://www.independent-voter.org/articles-2/11-3-04.htm

Originally posted by Ultimatewingchun
    amjg2000:

Welcome...and some people around here might tell you that I'm the cause of their hemorroids...but it's not true.

I'm just misunderstood...ha...ha.

And if you like Ernie's posts - then I'll probably like yours.
    Victor!...
    Your'e not that bad!...Not enough anyway to make anybody's hemorroids to flair!

Ernie, hellz yea dawg! I am down to workout with you anytime....I like your posts cuz frankly you are blunt and sometimes profanely honest!
    Welcome aboard J., if you think you like Ernie from his posts, wait till you meet him.
    Sapere aude, Justin.

The map is not the Terrain.

"Wheather you believe you can, or you believe you can't...You're right." - Henry Ford