Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eminem Encore

Just talked to a guy who likes Big L ****. he thinks Lifestylez ov da poor and dangerous is just as good as any of 2Pacs albums. He also mentioned The Big Picture, but I don't think that should count as its mostly old material and freestyles etc.

And I'd throw in any of the Beasty Boys albums too! Maybe even the latest one
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Latest one I like better on a whole than Hello Nasty. Although, nothing caught me on the latest one like Get Live off of Hello Nasty... maybe it was just the Boggle refference.

I am the king of Boggle, there is none higher, I gets eleven points off the word quagmire....

I grew up in NY..so what got me into hip hop is Biggie, Wu (36th Chamber, ODBs first, Raekwon's first, Meth's first, and GZA's first albums), Mobb Deep, and underground shiz from Stretch Armstrong's underground hip hop radio show... em before he blew up doing freestyles, Nore freestyles, cage, etc.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

I went to Atmosphere's record label/record store. Nice cats in there.

My must have albums:

Aesop Rock: Labor Days
    El-P: Fantastic Damage
    Atmosphere: God Loves Ugly
    Mos Def: Black on Both Sides
    Pharcyde: Bizzar Ride II the Pharcyde
    DJ Krush: Jaku
    Tre Hardson: Liberation
    Pete Rock: Soul Survivor
    Bone: E1999 Eternal
    2Pac: Me Against the World
    A Tribe Called Quest: The Love Movement
    Company Flow: Funcrusher Plus
    Lyrics Born: Later That Day
    Blackalicous: Blazing Arrow
    Quannum: SoleSides Greatest Bumps
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I saw Eminem on mtv plugging his new album, and new release date which came early due to the leak,
    he doesn't seem too pleased with it...
    for some reason I'd think he'd be more understanding being slim shady and all.
    But u know what downloading music never ever stopped me from buying music...
    maybe leaking an ENTIRE album before it was released was a bit harsh though.

de la's first three
    xclan - to the east blackwards
    prt - new world order
    black star
    atcq-first three
    mobb deep - infamous
    too short - life is....
    ghostface - supreme clientele
    gangstaar - daily operation
    company flow - funcrusher
    nwa - straight outa compton
    ice cube - amerikkkas
    freestyle fellowship - inner city griots
    beneth the surface
    das efx first album

gotta go peace
    Bryan Davis

eminems album really sucks bad, and i couldnt believe dre produced 8 of the songs, since they all sound pretty much the same. but oh well, only good news is that dre will drop his Detox album anyway. but i dont hope it will be filled with guest spots from the shady/aftermath/g-unit camp (they all suck)