Thread: Attn. Gene Ching

Attn. Gene Ching

After years of having to go out of my way to get the latest issue of the mag, I finally subscribed last month, will get the new issue starting January. I also got my "got chi" t-shirt. Great, right? Well, the shirt is a small and I usually wear a large. I understand that for new subscribers that is the default size, but I look like an idiot in it. I can't wear it outside of the house because everyone thinks I'm either gay or don't know how to dress myself. So, my question is, why do we have no choice in the matter?

Thanks in advance.
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

i got a large with mine
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I applied for the script from the mag and it specifically says "only small available for subscribers".

Whatever. Maybe I'll give it to my girlfriend to further enhance her "assets".
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

You can choose you size

I'm not sure what happened with your order there, tug. On both the subscription form on the web and in the mag, you can choose. Check the drop down menu on our subscription order page and you'll find foru size options, S, M, L, & XL. Contact sales@martialartsmart.com (1-800-824-2433) and perhaps you can exchange it, assuming it's in a re-sellable condition.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Gene, can the mods get "free samples" of the shirts? I've got a mug and mousepad... would love to complete my collection...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Thumbs up

I got "large" for my subscription.

Gene,
    Send SevenStar the t-shirt that tug has Maybe Seven will model it on here

Originally posted by SevenStar
    Gene, can the mods get "free samples" of the shirts? I've got a mug and mousepad... would love to complete my collection...
    depends how much sucking up you and kung is down for.........not funny i know but i giggled

Well, thanks anyway Mr. Ching. I guess I misunderstood the order form.

No biggie, I'll just get another one.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -Sifu Abel