Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BLOG for the 11 Year old

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    well, I did put 'education' before 'certification'
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

And yet you want people to take you seriously?
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Originally posted by Oso
    I've got a 17 year old that eats nothing but hot dogs. No ****. Won't eat vegetables, hardly eats at all from what his mom says.
    I heard on the radio a few months back about a teenager in England who only ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Doctors checked him out and he was in reasonable health. His mother said that's all he'd eaten since he was a young child. I can't find a link.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Originally posted by Vash
    We are a sue-happy people.

Or a completely bat-**** insane people, I've yet to decide on that.
    I'd go with both. At least.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by Toby
    I heard on the radio a few months back about a teenager in England who only ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Doctors checked him out and he was in reasonable health. His mother said that's all he'd eaten since he was a young child. I can't find a link.
    Dude, if he was in England that'd be peanut butter and jam. Don't give in to the American cirruptions of our language!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Originally posted by Serpent
    Dude
    American, anyone?

Yeah, it kind of ****es me off to do it, but I do it all the time on forums. Problem is, Iron can't understand me when I write proper English . Whereas Aussies and poms understand me when I write American. Not to mention besides you and me everyone else on the thread is American. Do they even know what jam is? How about queues? A fortnight?
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

don't even get started on metric. iron would **** himself again if you got back on that kilograms kick.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Aaarrrgghhhhh! Don't give in to them!

(Heh, and I spelt corruptions wrong above! )

Yessss. Yes, you did. But I let it slide, BL .

*ACK!*

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jelly

apparently not a corruption of language but an entirely different product.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Only different to us, Oso. Limeys do not distinguish between the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Did you read the links?

Jam is a type of fruit preserve. It is a way of preserving fruit by boiling it with sugar to make an unfiltered jelly.
    Jam which has been filtered to remove pulp and make it clear is called jelly.

Jelly is a sweet or savoury food gel ... Sweet food gels include gelatin desserts such as Jell-O and blancmange or fruit jam.

They're basically the same thing. Over here, though, we call Jell-O jelly and jam jam. You wouldn't hear people calling jam jelly. In England you might - dunno.

They're basically the same thing. Over here, though, we call Jell-O jelly and jam jam. You wouldn't hear people calling jam jelly. In England you might - dunno.
    Nup. England's the same as Oz.

Did you read the links?

Jam is a type of fruit preserve. It is a way of preserving fruit by boiling it with sugar to make an unfiltered jelly.
    Jam which has been filtered to remove pulp and make it clear is called jelly.

Jelly is a sweet or savoury food gel ... Sweet food gels include gelatin desserts such as Jell-O and blancmange or fruit jam.

Calm down, Toby! There is a differnce here in the US. Jelly is translucent, Jam is not, and Preserves is mashed fruit with pectin but no added sugar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it