Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pleasure and pain

Serp and any other Aussies into hot sauce, I found a place that sells the one I've got. Here it is. Looks like they've got a few retailers/distributors throughout Oz.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Cool. Love the name of the website!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

late chili entry

try this:

At least 2 teaspoons minced fresh Thai or serrano chile (hot and red), including seeds
    1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
    1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
    1-2 teaspoons fresh lime zest
    2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
    1/2 teaspoon salt

mix all that up and blend with (gasp) butter or a butter substitute. Amazingly good on grilled corn on the cob or broiled fish.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Originally posted by Toby

Tell me juice guy,
    Is that anything like Duff Man,oh yeah.

how much "goodness" do you know (or estimate) you get from juice? E.g. this morning's juice - 3 carrots, 3 celery sticks, 2 slices watermelon, 1 apple, 1 pear, ginger. What am I getting from that? Besides the awesome taste, which makes it all worthwhile anyway.
    I'll just get my lab out,I would say a sh it load of frutose, antioxidents, vits and minerals, lots of H2O.
    A Problem is only a Problem if you think it is a Problem and every Problem has a solution

Don't worry about losing lass,I've been wrestling wolves since you were suckling on your mama's titt
    Groundskeeper Willy

Originally posted by Ka
    I'll just get my lab out,I would say a sh it load of frutose, antioxidents, vits and minerals, lots of H2O.
    Duff Man, I worded it badly - what I meant was compared to eating the fruit what amount of goodness is left? Like if I ate 3 apples vs. juicing 3 apples.

Since we're ttt'ing this thread - 1st wheatgrass crop is just about finished germinating .
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

1st wheatgrass crop is just about finished germinating .
    Of course that's what yer growin'.

I believe it.

Frikkin foreigners.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Once I tried growing tomato plants under the stairs, but they never flowered and my parents found them and I got in trouble ...

Nothing wrong with a bit of da hErb!

I would say its just the fibre that you would be missing out on.There is a lot of debate re: centrifugal jucers & "goodness" but with the cold press auger style I don't think you can go far wrong.
    For some of the original Raw Foods guru's writings search for Hippocrates Health Centre(right here in Oz) or Dr Ann Wigmores articles.
    Having a juicer doesn't mean you stop eating fruit.
    A Problem is only a Problem if you think it is a Problem and every Problem has a solution

Don't worry about losing lass,I've been wrestling wolves since you were suckling on your mama's titt
    Groundskeeper Willy