Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 man drills and non-contact training

Gluteus Maximus Guest
    Little Dragon, that girl is being too unrealistic. Maybe check with your Sifu, as it's hard to imagine that his "no contact policy" means no gentle taps are allowed. Once you've clarified that, if you can't avoid pairing up with her, tap her to your heart's content and it's her problem :D

Max

Yooby Yoody

Anarcho Guest
    Never heard of anyone getting a black eye from a light leg-kick. Must be a pressure point thing. ;)

rogue Guest
    Man, and I thought some of the people in my TKD class were bad about being touched. Non-contact during drills? Maybe check out some different schools.

Rogue, you're an @ss!! Watchman

Adventure is just a romantic name for trouble. It sounds swell when you write about it, but it's hell when you meet it face to face in a dark and lonely place.
    Louis L'Amour

BTW, did I mention that Rogue was an @ss? Watchman

**Little*Dragon** Guest

rogue

Unfortunately, this is the one and only kung fu school in this town. I am only interested in CMA.
    I will stick it out ...find other partners ;)

Little Dragon

kungfu cowboy Guest
    Is there sparring eventually?

Allan T Guest

No confidence!

I believe that she just does not have enough confidence in her technique! And you not helping the situation!!!

From what I deduce you too are a beginner, so it is therefore important both of you concentrate on performing the technique first, develop confidence that you can perform the technique properly and then increase in speed and power. ;)