Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Say you're sorry

Talking Say you're sorry

check out the huuuge gallery

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Instead of being sorry, they should do something about it like they kept saying they would.
    A unique snowflake

WTF do you think we did?

I voted against Bush...that's all I can do.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
    WTF do you think we did?

I voted against Bush...that's all I can do.
    Doesn't your constitution allow you to bear arms in order to overthrow a government that you felt was wrongly in power or oppressing the people?

So take up arms, man! Civil war, destroy all the Bush voters and take over government in a military coup. Voting is all you can do indeed!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Revolutions are crushed like the dreams of having Bush out of office...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

This was the second closest election ever in US history.

It was a choice of a party than that of the individual leader.

Since the Republicans control the congress as well.

The new cabinet especially the secretary of the state, defense minister and head of home land security etc will bear the majority of responsibility to balance the policy over all.

Bush is predictable. Thus many may maneuver to balance whatever he embarks to do.

Kerry was sort of yes and no in all his positions from his campaign speeches. Nobody knows what he thinks or what he will do.

Kerry definately will increase federal budget for social programs.

Bush will make the government smaller in domestic agenda.

The objectives of ridding Saddam and finding WMD have long ago been achieved.

The troops turn into a peace keeping function in Iraq. As soon as the peaceful election and transition of power are completed, the troops will be reduced in both Afganstan and Iraq.

On the other hand, if the insurgency escalates, there will be more troops to the area.

Domestic agenda is more important for the new presidency.

How to keep economic going, more jobs, healthcare, social insecurity, prescription drugs, on and on. All the goodies promised in the campaign speech. Are they coming or just empty words?

One way or the other, nobody forsees a big change in Bush's policy in both Iraq and Afganstan.

Nuclear arms in Saudi Arabia and Iran, will make the area more volatile or stable, we shall see.

The second generation of Palestinian leader will mend with Israel. That is the hope of everyone.

Peace.

Last edited by SPJ; 11-15-2004 at 12:43 AM.

F**K that. I'm not sorry I voted against the drunken b@astard. I mean its alright to drink, but its not alright to make world political decisions drunk (which is what I think he did most of the time). I'm angry at all the other people that blindly voted for this fanatical War Hawk.
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

Now and then;

Over a decade ago, father Bush chased Saddam out of Kuwait.

Everbody was expecting the ousting of Saddam.

However, US stopped short and enforced a no fly zone and economic embargo. CIA supported some uprisings and failed.

Saddam was still in power and hailed as a hero standing up against the US.

US stationed a large force in Saudi Arabia to counter "expansion" from Iraq.

Democracy and pro-western atmophere started in Iran in the past decade.

While Saddam kept a low profile;

Somehow, the case againt him was raised again by son Bush.

The rest is history.

Originally posted by WinterPalm
    Instead of being sorry, they should do something about it like they kept saying they would.
    Actually, for the first time in their lives, many of my friends actually did even more than vote--they also got involved with their local get-out-the-vote projects, manning phones, urging people to actually vote, particularly in swing states. I don't think there is that much hypocrisy--people really did try.

I don't see that website being about not accepting the outcome, but trying to *do* something even now--that is, attempting some sort of grassroots international diplomacy, as opposed to our official international diplomacy, which nowadays mostly consists of slapping other countries in the face.
    Last edited by lightsout; 11-15-2004 at 04:50 PM.

Yes seriously. It's not common to see this many americans 'reaching out to the world' in a friendly way. Alot of people was surprised to see this page because I think the majority of Europe think's of americans as ****y and hatefull. This site could change that mind set. And it's a good way too.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

i dont know, the way i have been seeing it lately is "america does what it wants, when it wants and doesnt care what the rest of the world thinks." thats the image i get of us as of lately with Bush in power. can some of you outside the USA confirm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Last edited by SPJ; 11-15-2004 at 10:27 AM.

"can some of you outside the USA confirm?"

yes, it's true. that's why so many people like this site

what were we supposed to be sorry for again?