Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Look at this guy's bruise

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    no that wasn't my leg but it looked a lot like it but darker.

the story I wrote was me. that was in Feb 98.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Thats crazy Oso... and a walking cast ta boot.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

it hurt like a mutha

i do think my fu helped keep it from being worse. at the time I was leading 8-10 classes a week and we were big into jumping jacks and adult classes would start w/ at least 150. so i feel my lower leg and ankle strength was what kept the bone from shattering. instead of just splintering.

it's a great story...there is an X rated version of it

that was the second time a major injury resulted in the old bear gettin some

chicks dig hurt guys...it brings out the mothering instinct in em...hmmm, and if we follow that train of thought out far enough it get's rather Oedipal.

HA HA, and that's a pun I'm not going to bother explaining.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

LOL, I'd have to agree to the gettin' some part when injured..

My knee finally gave out at a club once (partial tear that eventually lead to a dislocated knee cap) , and I met this hot nurse who took me out to dinner the next weekend...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Originally posted by Oso
    chicks dig hurt guys...it brings out the mothering instinct in em...hmmm, and if we follow that train of thought out far enough it get's rather Oedipal.
    Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

LOL

Originally posted by Oso
    it hurt like a mutha

i do think my fu helped keep it from being worse. at the time I was leading 8-10 classes a week and we were big into jumping jacks and adult classes would start w/ at least 150. so i feel my lower leg and ankle strength was what kept the bone from shattering. instead of just splintering.

it's a great story...there is an X rated version of it

that was the second time a major injury resulted in the old bear gettin some

HA HA, and that's a pun I'm not going to bother explaining.
    You remember that your lady reads these forums, right?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching