Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women in Martial Arts Schools

Don't you think that's a bit puritanical though.
    surely there are limits, and sexual harassment is not acceptable.
    I know there are a few here that have had relationships with thier classmates or even students..without getting too much into that.

there are people in the school that have, outside of school ya know, but that is outside of the school

i am not saying you can not do anything with your fellow school mates, just not in the school and keep it clean and sister/brother.

people are just going to be attracted to others. couples are going to come, which is awesome (wish i could get my gf to go, without her going "hiiigh-yah!" etc ). that would be awesome though to have my gf practicing the same stuff and we could work together on it, should be good for relationships, i would imagine

i am just talking about in the school, we could not be looking at it like we were at a bar, but in the same house like family, imo. at least that is what i would prefer in a school
    My school: http://pailumwarrior.com/

ok I get you,
    kind of agree with you too.

Originally posted by Starchaser107
    Don't you think that's a bit puritanical though.
    surely there are limits, and sexual harassment is not acceptable.
    I know there are a few here that have had relationships with thier classmates or even students..without getting too much into that.

We won't go there from this side chaser....

Well, my school is interesting. My teacher has a lot of female students that vary in age quite significantly (from 20-65) all in the same class, asked to do the same things (not necissarily the same way, but still). We have a few people that will get into applications and push hands and stuff, but it is your own call how far you take that type of stuff. When we pair up, it is usually by size (except for me, I get my ass kicked by the big guy).
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread