Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This may help ectomorphs bulk

******, now I'm hungry!
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

I've been to the local butcher's 'office'. It's not really all that bad. Thing is, I really don't get the same reaction to seeing my food killed, bled, skinned and chopped up as would seeing people get physically tortured, mangled or torn up. Then again, like I said, the local places here aren't 'factory' meat processing plants. And the local farms only have something like a half to maybe 3 dozen cattle total.

It's sad the way animals are treated before and during their slaughter for food.

It's also sad the the best way of relieving your conscience about it is to boycott meat products, rather than the government taking some action to get it sorted out.

My wife has stressed how she could never own livestock in farm for food. She'd get too attached to the animals. I remember watching my grandmother take a chicken, ring it's neck, slice the neck, bleed it, pluck it, all outside, before taking the chicken in to be prepared for dinner.

Every Xmas/New Years, we used to go to my grandparents farm and they'd take one of the pigs, I forget exactly how they'd kill it, but it'd be staked and roasted all day long as part of the feast.

Good food, but yah, a LOT of people wouldn't be eating flesh if they knew exactly what the process was like. My wife has a difficult time eating meats that still LOOK like the animal, such as whole roasted chicken. My kids on the other hand, have inherited my very carnivorous instincts, and have no problem watching or even taking part in the butchering of an animal that we're preparing to eat.

I do agree that the mass meat 'factories' are terrible in the methods used to 'prepare' meat. I'll have to say that there is a VERY big difference between the quality of meat from these 'factories' and the quality of meat in small free range farms where the number of livestock is well below the sustainable capacity.