Thread: Wrestler took his life

Unhappy Wrestler took his life

Winner of

Olympic Gold - 2000 Sydney Australia
    World Champion Gold - 93 in Stockholm, and 95 in Praag
    European Champion Gold - 95 in Besançon France and 99 in Sofia Bulgaria.

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=207951

RIP Mikael Ljungberg. Don't choke out Jesus too hard
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

now if I could only read swedish.....

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    he won't...Jesus got the mad death touch.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

that sucks

sorry suicides dont pass go, they go straight into abomination
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

another soul free from life

where the hell is "abomination"?

i thought abomination came right after beer 12 or 13.
    where's my beer?

Abomination is the girl I took home last night. I thought my mate said she was da bomb, and through a beer glass it looked that way. Oh, the horror of the cold light of day!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by Serpent
    Abomination is the girl I took home last night. I thought my mate said she was da bomb,
    for some reason i got a vision of Xebby sporting a flower skirt and sandals YOU SIQ FUQ

i thought abomination came right after beer 12 or 13.
    at that point the party is just getting started!!!

Back on topic, the guys a quitter. He get's all the way to the top and what does he do, he turns the lights out. I say good riddance.

Nah man. He was one of the greatest wrestler in the world. Even after he stopped competing he still worked with the sport, the youth and was part of fighting against street violence. Fact is it's unknown why he did it. Maybe he couldn't get over the loss of his mother. Who knows. I'm just really sad I never got to meet him.
    The world has lost another great fighter again...

It's nothing but ****ed up that people let their sorrows go so far that they choose to end it.
    I'll give a pm to the mods to lock this before it turns out to some bullsh1t discussion. No more reply's are necissary.

peace
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."