Thread: OT: In case you go to prison

OT: In case you go to prison

It's important to remember you can still make alcohol

http://www.blacktable.com/gillin030901.htm

and always remember "Apparently, sober, scurvy-addled felons are much easier to control than drunken, violent convicts."

also "By most accounts, pruno isn't something a normal human would want to drink, so potent that two gallons is said to be "a virtual liquor store," enough to get a dozen people mindblowingly wasted. "

gulp it down by holding your nostrils. hmmm sounds right up there with corvasiea (sp?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

are you serious?! I always thought Courvosier was a really smooth liquor!

im not a hardliquor or mixed drink type of guy. i like my beers and thats about it. only hard liquor i used to rink was yeigermeister and i would mix that with redbull.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

"There's nothing quite like a hand-crafted vintage of pruno to get those embers of lust burning bright. Ask that little prison b!tch you've had your eye on to split one of these with you and he'll be tossing salads like the caterer at a weight-loss convention."

Classic
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

anyone who "gulps" cognac could probably do with a few months in finishing school. And not the finishing school where you wear orange, but the finishing school where you learn elocution, walk with books on your head and learn the finer points of high etiquette.

otherwise, if you can afford it, try LouisXIII.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

man is a whale out of water
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

leubie - I too am mostly a beer person, as a matter of fact, due to the wreck that occurs when Red and hard alcohol meet, I've pretty much sworn off of it. However Courvosier is the only hard drink I'll stilll have a pull off of from time to time.

Slightly OT

CAQ: no yoga, Zumba and Qigong for prisoners
    Posted on 5/24/2016 8:47 AM by Trudie Mason

PHOTO: COALITIONAVENIRQUEBEC.ORG

An MNA with the CAQ is upset with some of the study incentives being offered to inmates in provincial prisons.

Inmates receive between three and six dollars a day to study — most of them to complete their high school diploma or for job training, such as how to become a flagperson for roadwork and construction sites.

However, some receive the incentive to study yoga, Zumba and the Chinese body and breathing training called Qigong. Other courses include arts and crafts and contact with therapy dogs.

Financing for the courses comes from canteen profits and a social rehabilitation fund that inmates pay into.

CAQ MNA Andre Spenard says prisons should not be like Club Med. He is urging the province to tighten the program's rules.
    I can see offering qigong. I'm not sure about paying prisoners to practice. Heck I wish someone paid me to practice and I've committed no crime.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart