Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pushup Pyramids

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    holy crap....man there's just not enough time to check out all the different options

those sound cool.

right now I'm gonna stick with the 'w/o #1' until i can do it all, correctly, and it feels less like I've been in a car wreck and more like a workout.

then I'll try some other stuff.
    Last edited by Oso; 11-24-2004 at 06:46 PM.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

oooooooh, scrappers workout! Yeah I've been doing #2 now for about a year, I love it. I do it in the morning before work about 3 times a week and it feels great. I sleep like a baby that night too!

I'm also doing the standing from bridge things, well, trying to. I haven't yet been able to stand but I can flip over and back and over and back a lot now.

the think that sucks about the more plyometric stuff is I love in an older house in the city, you know, all hardwood floors. You can hear everystep someone takes all through the house. I like to do those sorts of workouts in the morning but it's hard when my wife and roommate are sleeping. Of course most of the year it's too cold to go out side

You should copy that post to one of the sticky threads Ford. Nice workouts.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    I learned one from some shorinji friends of mine that was

Jumping Jacks
    Pushups
    Situps

Start high (pre class warmups would be like 15) and drop a rep each round.

not really a 'building' workout but it sure got you ready for class.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"