Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: stream of thought.....

OT: stream of thought.....

I was thinking about that marine that was suposed to have shot the unarmed Iraqi a week ago. It's a funny thing war and a funny thng that there are rules. There's something sick in the idea that one minute you could be trying to kill each other and the next you have to honor the codes of war.
    Do I blame him? I don't know, I don't think so. I'd have sent him on his way, his gun is probably needed anyway, in a battle like fallujah.
    I remember rolling through the streets of Moghadishu and even being shot at. Random sniper fire mostly, never took any casualties, one wounded. I never hated the people I ran into daily out there. Of course I didn't have to sweep the city and clear it of 3000 screaming muslims trying to kill me.
    I see beheadings, rpg's and car bombs killing children and Iraqi families just trying to survive. Are we really the invaders and are we really doing most of the damage?
    What would happen if I got shot in the face, or my buddies were dying in the streets, killd by faceless assassins who refused to show themselves, and used the brutal and public killing of civilians as a tactic to try to turn me away.
    One of my old Instructors was killed 3 days after the war was supposed to be officially over. I keep seeing his face...would I see the face of the iraqis laying on thta floor or would I still hear the bullets and the moans?

I don't know. I hate them. The insurgents that is. Do I have the right? I don't know. I know they don't look at me like I look at other people. I can't imagine what an Iraqi civilian sees when they see american soldiers, but I like to believe any level of education that was free of extremist or oppressive propoganda would understand that the world is what it is, and once america is free and clear of Iraq, the people of that country will have a chance to make it something for them, and not about a few of the rich and powerful.

blah blah blah stfu.

Where is the honor in killing UNARMED CIVILIANS?

If he didn't shoot them, he has more honor in his pinky finger than in the entire being of a person who would kill the innocent.

The chain of command is broken when morality is being comprimised.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Re: OT: stream of thought.....

Originally posted by red5angel
    I can't imagine what an Iraqi civilian sees when they see american soldiers
    Something like this, probably:
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Re: Re: OT: stream of thought.....

Originally posted by Serpent
    Something like this, probably:
    wrong, they dont see them as savours anymore.

blah blah blah stfu.
    wow, I see we have some idiots in hiding on this board, Thanks for making yourself known.....consider yourself not worthy of this thread.

CPA, I"m not saying what he did was wrong, but put yourself in his shoes for a moment. First, we're not talking an innocent civilian, we're talking a combatant, somebody who has been trying to kill this soldier and his buddies.

What is this morality you speak of? I mean really, where is the morality you speak of in the beheading of innocent civilians. How about that chick that worked for CARE? Where was the morality there? The taking of innocent civillains for ransom or to free insrugents? Then beheading them when you don't get what you want, where's the fukking morality in that? It's easy to speak of morality when you're not being shot at, or sliding the body of your buddy into a plastic bag to be shipped home.
    Fukk, these guys are barely human. they don't look at non muslims, and americans as anything but less then human. they want to die for their cause, then let them die for their cause, Let them die by the thousands for all I care and let the bodies pile up to block out the sun. Let them rot in their "morality".

wrong, they dont see them as savours anymore.
    you are a reatrd aren't you? Before you become fodder why don't you stop and fukking read what he posted, then look at the picture you retard.

Serpent, be serious.

Red, you want to know what an Iraqi insurgent sees when he looks at an American soldier?

Here's a reminder

And try and remember who invaded who, genius.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

The main problem red is that not all of them are insurgents. And how would you feel about someone shooting an unarmed man in the USA?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    Serpent, be serious.
    I was.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/ira...ewyorker-k.jpg

onward christian fuqn soldiers....

joedoe, it depends, are we at war?

CSN - before you decide to start being an ass, just pay attention to what I'm fukking saying, use your brain and not your heart.

but seriously, you people are fukking right. What right do we have to assure ythat our country, and outr way of life stays strong and in the lead. Easy for you to fukking sit on your couch and complain about the way the govenrment is. Remember you don't have to worry about people barging into your house and taking you away to be torutured. Oh I know the conpsiracy theories but you know as well as I do it just doesn't happen that way in this country.
    But that's ok, you keep fooling yourself with some sort of armchair morality on what is right and wrong in the world. In the meantime the world is going to continue to play by the only the strong survive.
    but whatever, enjoy your comfy life, your ability to question and your chance at an education.

Unarmed...you said it, not I. Shooting an unarmed man is like beating up a retard. Unfair and dispicable.

Kill the ones who are still shooting, not the ones who have given up. How ****ed would you be about an UNARMED American soldier being slaughtered?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

that's right gentleman, you post some pitctures of a few people committing atrocious acts, I'll post some of my own:

http://www.september11news.com/AttackImages.htm

This ones always fun to watch when your feeling like an american oppressor:

http://www.1underground.com/bergpromo.shtml

Wait! how about this, surely this is an prime example of the ultimate morality?

http://www.cargolaw.com/2000nightmare_cole.html

why would we ever go to war against muslim extremists?

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/newsf...anstrikes.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/htmlConte...08/wbom08.html

Seriously, it's all about america really. We're at fault for all of it. We make the muslims hate us. We make psychotic killers who have nothing else but a violent interpretation of their religion to turn to right?

wait a minute, who's killing all those children in Iraq again?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in541815.shtml

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/iraq_10-04-04.html

do we want to continue posting pictures of all the atrocities commited or shall we move past that very rudmientary and inaccurate way of arguing? Seriously, a few mistreatments of prisoners in IRaq and suddenly that makes us horrible oppressing invaders? Grow up.

Unarmed...you said it, not I. Shooting an unarmed man is like beating up a retard. Unfair and dispicable.

Did he give up or did he just get hit by so much return fire and shrapnel that he couldn't lift his gun anymore?