Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xmas.. erm, holiday wish list

Xmas.. erm, holiday wish list

With the holidays rolling around, what does everyone have on there wish lists.

I actually asked for one of these cause I need some new feiyues and would like to get a three section staff..
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Peace and Justice for All!

And some acrylic paints - I can't use oils where I'm living now, the ventilation is too poor.

Or just some studio space would be cool.

And time to actually do kungfu.

That sword-cane I just linked int he other thread would be nice as well.
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 12-02-2004 at 03:11 PM.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

My wish is that everyone on this forum takes a little time during the Holiday Season to make life a little bit better for someone else.

A lot of times, all that takes on your part is a smile and a kind word. Think about it.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

I'm getting Ace Combat 5 and several new tanks in 15mm for my Late War US army I'm building.

some lovin'

and time with my family

material things: cash
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice

And some acrylic paints - I can't use oils where I'm living now, the ventilation is too poor.

I read "Acrylic Pants".

hehe.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

I figured you'd be the type to enjoy painting with toxic fumes in an inclosed area.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

I just huff oven cleaner, thanks.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

wow, i figure you to be more the glue guy at first, being all into kids and arts and crafts and such
    practice wu de

Oh yeah! Add a giant can of "EZ Off" and a paper bag to the list. Some airplane glue would be ok, but don't sweat it too much.
    Crippled Avenger

I need suggestions on material stuff you can ask for... I'm really bad at coming up with stuff like this
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

hey kristoffer, I think you should send me a couple of those hot swedish chicks for christmas. Make sure they're not crazy this time please.

she wasn't crazy. she just had a inner ear problem wich made her prefer standing on her head while fucking

I want a video camera. 500$

Its all I want. Anyone want to donate? Paypal++

hmm

gee...
    i really dont know

wtf i just wanna be left alone on xmas and new years
    i hate this dates
    they are worse than my birthdya