Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wushu chik & others

wushu chik & others

We have a nice format here and it works just fine. Getting all huffy when someone takes the time to explain our rules is insulting to the forum.

We have a sticky thread for posting video clips AND ONLY video clips. The discussion (and questions) are in the linked thread. It's not all that hard to follow the rules around here.

BTL, feel free to delete any posts in the Mantis Videos thread that do not follow the rules.

Done.

Folkses ), the first 2 or 3 posts on that thread specify no discussion, just videos. Please follw this structure. It allows us ato have all the videos in one place without a thread 500 posts long.

Thanks,
    ~BTL
    How many identities does a Troll need?
    Didn't think I knew did you??
    I know a lot of things.
    You won't like me in person either.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!

Doesn't really matter because everytime I post a question, or anyone else that doens't do "Specifically Mantis style Kung Fu" it always gets deleted, or you all harass us anyway....

You have no idea what other styles I do besides BSL......and I won't waste my breath trying to explain what they are.

Besides that....learn to respect your ELDERS in the MA world....you have NO IDEA how long I've been studying....WHAT i've been studying or WHOM i study with!

Oh, btw...I do apologize for posting on your "unpostable discussion thread" when I was asked about a clip, and decided to ask a question.....I deeply apologize for not reading the WHOLE thing............next time I'll be more careful about what "unpostable discussion threads" I post on!

~Wen~
    Last edited by wushu chik; 12-04-2004 at 07:03 PM.
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

You can ask me questions anytime you like.

wushu chik

How many questions have you posted here? Sorry did not do a search. I cannot believe that you have posted and no one gives you an answer! Does not sound like this group at all. I am sure you are a formidable practitioner you have my respect. Give it another go and put up a thread or question. What the heck, put up a clip of what you guys do. Anyway, you have posted on kfo for many moons, I trust this is not trolling. A word to the wise, ya might aught to calm down a bit, stress kills.

It really wouldn't do you any good to search, because the question's I've posted here have been deleted. Just a few of them have been answered, and most of them with smart assed comments.... This was a LONG time ago....I haven't posted here in a while.....

And, this isn't stressed......it's just me! I'm very calm...you should see me when i get ****ed!!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

OK fine, have a nice life.

wushu chik
    You might not have noticed but there is pretty much a whole new crew here than there was "a LONG time ago". Give the current posters a chance before you pass judgement.

Also, the nature of your previous posts here may have contributed to them being either moved or deleted. We try to keep tighter control around here and it seems to work.

So what's on your mind?

WushuChik:

I did answer your question! Please look here:
    Discussion Thread

If there are more questions left, I would be glad to answer them as good as I can!
    If you can´t change the world - change yourself!
    And if you can´t change yourself: change YOUR world!
    ---
    My YouTube Site

Originally posted by wushu chik

Doesn't really matter because everytime I post a question, or anyone else that doens't do "Specifically Mantis style Kung Fu" it always gets deleted, or you all harass us anyway....
    Its not about "doing" NPM,..its about discussing it. If a post is on-topic, it will not get deleted.

:
    You have no idea what other styles I do besides BSL......and I won't waste my breath trying to explain what they are.
    Doing a martial art is not a requirement to post.
    As for what styles you do, it really does not matter unless you are speaking from a styles perspective. Then, you should of course be doing that style.

:
    Besides that....learn to respect your ELDERS in the MA world....you have NO IDEA how long I've been studying....WHAT i've been studying or WHOM i study with!
    We all have no idea who/what you are nor whom you study with.
    I cannot see that making a difference as respect is earned anyway. If you want respect, give it as well.

:
    Oh, btw...I do apologize for posting on your "unpostable discussion thread" when I was asked about a clip, and decided to ask a question.....I deeply apologize for not reading the WHOLE thing............next time I'll be more careful about what "unpostable discussion threads" I post on!

~Wen~
    Well, I'm quite sorry about that whole mess as well. The first & second post of the thread specify that it is a video only thread. I'd put it in flashing lights if I could, But alas, my programing skills are not up to the task. Once again, sorry I could not do more to make it clearer.
    BTW, it isn't an "unpostable discussion thread", Its just a "no discussion" thread

Best wishes,
    ~BTL
    I know a lot of things.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!

wushu chik

Originally posted by sayloc
    You can ask me questions anytime you like.
    i agree with sayloc.
    i know the chik and she rocks
    ~marshal
    i protect that which matters most
    ~seraph

"i agree with sayloc.
    i know the chik and she rocks
    ~marshal"

yes but watch out....."you have NO IDEA how long she's been studying....WHAT she's been studying or WHOM she studies with!"

Real Masters dont post on Forums.

In that case you might want to wear headgear and keep some penicillin on hand.

Will be interesting to see how long this heavy weight battle of NPM intellects actually lasts. Smashing performance boys!

Originally posted by Wang Rui Xuan
    Will be interesting to see how long this heavy weight battle of NPM intellects actually lasts. Smashing performance boys!
    Indeed.

WRX, break us out a good heavyweight NPM subject to speak on.
    About time for one of those I think.
    I know a lot of things.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!