Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush gets Black Belt to defend America

Bush gets Black Belt to defend America

a fat, bald Hitler? Somethimes I think the White House sets itself up for redicule.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

A cop and ex-security guard in charge of the remains of 22 different agencies thrashing around for funding with 180,000 employees under him for the security of a huge nation with relatively open borders, a plethora of languages, lax gun laws, militias, a huge drug problem with dubious state intervention, and some of the most notorious terrorists in the world determined to take pot shots.

Should be entertaining to watch.

Say goodbye to more civil liberties and rights you've taken for granted.

Repeat after me: we all have freedom of speech, we all have freedom of speech...
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Bush had a look on his face that said "one wrong word and I'm removing his battery pack with a quick yank" lol

But then, Bush has a few robots working for him doesn't he? How many of his admin are thinkers and how many are puppet fronts?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Gee, another guy with connections to the Saudi Royals in our administration. Who woulda thunk it?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

That is such a weird relationship.

I heard the sauds blew up an american embassy last night in Saudi Arabia.

How long is the US gonna molly coddle the oil barons? (inflammatory question)

seeing as it was saudis who did the wtc, seeing as OBL is a saudi, seeing as Saudi money is behind AQ and seeing as The Sauds are the hotbed of anti amercanism in teh Arab world...I just can't figure out why iraq and why no heavy hand on teh Sauds?

bit of weirdness there if'n ya ask me.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

did anyone see that ****ing moron practically beggin Arabs to poison our food supply? i dont know the guys name.... geezus

Tommy Thompson. I can't figure out why The Base hasn't used poison against New York City yet, or weaponized pox or ebola.

Go figure. Maybe just a matter of time. Heck it took 6 years for 9/11 to come together. Maybe 2006 NYC gets it again?
    Not a shi-fu, just a pifu.

sheesh. Dogs sleep with cats and I'm agreeing with Kung Lek. BTW if any of you (KL) have been around awhile and don't think I'm completely wacked, AND reply to my posts, I'd appreciate knowing your real names. Buddy is mine and given my past (70s-80s, and I think you know what that means...what were we talking about?) I'll probably forget them anyways. I just like an even playing field. Feel free to PM. Or not.
    Buddy

Dave... but I thought you knew that.

I'm 5'10"
    178 lbs
    dark hair
    green eyes

...and an unusually large set of genitals.

there ya go, is that playing field any evener? Or has it gotten worse? lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

My real name is Mary.

Cheers,

Mat.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Originally posted by El Tejon
    Tommy Thompson. I can't figure out why The Base hasn't used poison against New York City yet, or weaponized pox or ebola
    My guess is just because they don't actually have it. Yet.

Originally posted by Kung Lek
    ...and an unusually large set of genitals.
    LOL @ Kung Lek having genitilia.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

oh great a KARATE black belt too. **** thsoe point sparring amtches. **** them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

a fat, bald Hitler? Somethimes I think the White House sets itself up for redicule.
    Coming from a guy who lives in the country that gave us Abba, Ace of Base, A-Teens and Saab, I'd consider that a compliment. Thank goodness your leaders aren't as nonaligned as it's clueless citizens.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.