Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush gets Black Belt to defend America

Originally posted by Mat
    My real name is Mary.

Cheers,

Mat.
    hi mary i'm james
    Taurus

Yeah, thought you were full of bull. I'm not that kind of girl.

Believe me.

Rogue, Saab are sweet. Just because you yank dumb****s don't like cars that last longer than 2 years (your daughters' virginity) so you can keep buying more ugly gas-guzzling crocks o **** to haul your fat arses 200 yds to the nearest hypercholestrolmarket...

[ducks]
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Originally posted by rogue
    Coming from a guy who lives in the country that gave us Abba, Ace of Base, A-Teens and Saab, I'd consider that a compliment.
    lol
    you listen to A-Teens? even fab5 think's they're gay
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I love the way you guys rip apart anybody the administration appoints. That is really fair of you all.

Do any of you know how far left you really are?
    I'll answer that NO.

...and an unusually large set of genitals.
    apparently there's an outbreak of elephantiasis amongst KFM posters. You and NP should have ti look at KL.

Do any of you know how far left you really are? I'll answer that NO.
    I'll second that.

Leftorium anyone

oh, and that isn't elphantitius red.. just when your girl looked at mine compared to yours, she was dum.bfounded by the excess in length and width. It's not my fault that you're working in milimeters and I decimeters.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

actually yeah, when your thingy has swollen up to look like an elephants trunk (not pretty) and your balls are the size of bowling balls then that my freind is Elphantiasis and would explain why my girl, our girl and your mom come running to me screaming all the time. IT also explains why you have to use the pump!

A big, fat and red elphantitius. Somethimes I think you guys sets yourself up for redicule
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

lol, pump.... thats funny, the only pumping going on over here is me and your girl.

How long is the US gonna molly coddle the oil barons? (inflammatory question
    Hopefully not much longer.. as if you guys didn't prosper as well.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Hopefully not much longer.. as if you guys didn't prosper as well.
    that's right, at the rate we're going, we'll OWN the middle east in about a decade.

sure, if by my "girl" you mean your hand....or I guess in the case of elephantiases it would be hands

Originally posted by red5angel
    that's right, at the rate we're going, we'll OWN the middle east in about a decade.
    And by conservative estimates, we will have exhausted the majority of the planet's fossil fuel reserves by 2090. So, at least we'll have cheap gas for about 80 years. That's worth killing for!
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

And by conservative estimates, we will have exhausted the majority of the planet's fossil fuel reserves by 2090. So, at least we'll have cheap gas for about 80 years.
    do you believe everything you read?

besides, it isn't just about the oil

Originally posted by MasterKiller
    I write articles for the oil industry. I believe those.
    Oh, the idustry is who you believe.. lol

geez, go figure, the ones who were in bed with automakers for how many years. Trying to squash ish....lol

practice wu de

Originally posted by Mat
    Yeah, thought you were full of bull. I'm not that kind of girl.

Believe me.

Rogue, Saab are sweet. Just because you yank dumb****s don't like cars that last longer than 2 years (your daughters' virginity) so you can keep buying more ugly gas-guzzling crocks o **** to haul your fat arses 200 yds to the nearest hypercholestrolmarket...

[ducks]
    oh shiet that was nice.
    but my honda powered car is a 96 and 109,00 miles strong. dont they require in japan to replace the engine every couple years? or buy a new car?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I write articles for the oil industry. I believe those.
    you aren't seriously tryingt ot tell me that not only do you write articles for THE oil companies, whoever they are, but that they are talking about their balck gold going away openly and with people like you? BWAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA