Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Europeaness under attack?

OT: Europeaness under attack?

Could Europeans not be as tolerant as Americans?

Please note that this is from an American news source.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Wierd title for that article. I can bet you my nunchucks that muslims have it better in Europe than in America though. Maybe spreading propaganda about an entire culture, and religion wasn't as good idea as your leaders thought.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

If I were you, I wouldn't watch any american newscasts in regards to what is going on outside your borders. lol, Stick to the local news.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Evil laugh as the quarry steps into the trap of their own words.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

just wanna add...

If you is whitey and you is outside europe, you still got the euro seed in ya.

Nations are not the big dividers, it's ideologies that do this and from that division come nations, which eventually war with each other over material possession or ideology.

anyway, individuals are or are not tolerant of each other. I think you would find many Chinese intolerant of americans, or many africans intolerant of british and dutch emigrees.

In short, that article was drivel and was coming out of a spout that has no real meaning.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Originally posted by rogue
    Evil laugh as the quarry steps into the trap of their own words.
    Do...not...seek....the treasure.....
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

I can bet you my nunchucks that muslims have it better in Europe than in America though.
    I'd take that bet, pay attention to the world news lately?

If I were you, I wouldn't watch any american newscasts in regards to what is going on outside your borders. lol, Stick to the local news.
    ah kung lek and you were doing so well. would you like us to watch Canadian news instead? how about if we were canadians living in canada? Or should we go for more alternative, leftist news sources like the ones you tend to quote? America has a pretty good environment for the news you just have to know where to look, and it isn't that hard to find. Instead some people, like yourself, stay focused on your own hatred and biased outlook and can't see past the things you want to. If I were, I'd stop reading the news all together, it just makes you look like a retard.

you so funny. american news unbiased and informed viewpoint. lol

hahahahahahahahaha...

excuse me.

hahhaahahahahahahahaaha.

you know, you do have the opportunity to see other newscasts, just like me! My brother in retardedness.

bbc, cbc, al J, cnn, internet sources of decent repute...all these things = better than straight up cultural biased views that are coming out of any single country.

So yeah, I think it's important to get out of teh boundaries of yoru own cultural relativity and see what other nations view your news as. At least that way you can form a more rounded opinion of the matters at hand.

three letters make what you see on yoru news. F - C - C
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Originally posted by red5angel
    I'd take that bet, pay attention to the world news lately?

yeah I have. so, u own me a pair of nunchos now?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

yeah I have. so, u own me a pair of nunchos now?
    LOL, I'm just saying that I think although we're at war with Iraq you're not giving americans enough credit. First of all you're generalizing in a huge way about american people. The type of person that hates lives all over the world, the article on this thread underlines that fact. I see the muslims in my city living as well as anyone else, and I don't see a lot of open anger or hatred being expressed. It happens all over the world.

FCC bwahahahahahahahahahaaa FCC, you crack me up, and make me cry at the same time.

Just out of curiousity - what European country is it that's detaining Muslims in Gitmo for years on end without legal representation or charges being filed?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Just out of curiousity - what European country is it that's detaining Muslims in Gitmo for years on end without legal representation or charges being filed?
    just out of curiosity what eurpoean country lost 3000 of it's innocent citizens to a terrorist attack?

Doesn't make what we're doing OK, and it certainly doesn't make it a selling point for US treatment of Islam.

Anyway, Europe has had terrorism for decades, both from the Middle East and elsewhere, if you actually followed world news, you'd know that.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

what is ok CSN? should we just turn the other cheek? maybe just take a pass on someone killing out citizens? you got a better idea for fighting cowardly folks who hide amonsgt the civilian populations of the world waiting to kill again?

Sorry brother but you got to break a few eggs to bake a cake and you got to get fukking real about what is "right" or " wrong" in this world.

yes I know Europe has had terrorism for years, don't be a retard. that's not the point, war was declared and we have stepped up to the plate. you gutys have got to suck it up, open your eyes or slit your throats now and get out of the way.

Under the Bush administration we have exactly 0 convictions for terrorist activity related to 9-11. The one case we've actually managed to bring to trial is a giant embarrassment. We may be breaking eggs, but there's no cake in sight.

My better idea - competence from our leaders and security agencies.

Western Europe hasn't had an attack at the 9-11 level since WWII. Maybe we should be learning something from them, hm?
    Crippled Avenger