Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Europeaness under attack?

start breakin eggs then red, cause you make yourself look like a b vs w ****head with your arguments.

Dude, the wtc attack was not made by Iraq. Don't be a moron.
    The invasion and occupation of Iraq is a twisted little thing coming only out of teh Bush camp and has nothing to do with loss of life on american soil.

If you cannot relate or understand that, then the only "retard" as you have an affinity for throwing it around...is you.

now go watch something other than Oreilly ya knob.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

My better idea - competence from our leaders and security agencies.
    nice catch-all overly generalized statement. My better idea - peace on earth their competence is a matter of yoru opinion, one that's apparently in the minority by the way, unless you've got some conspiracy for how they got back to serve another term?
    You guys are more then welcome to react from your gut all you want. A knee jerk reaction to supposed human rights and "morality" is all fine and dandy until your on the top floor of a burning sky scraper and trying to figure out what you did to deserve a horrible death. It's nice to sit in your comfy little chari there CSN and cast down judgement on how things are done or should be done. Oh sure you're sacrificing all your rights. I bet you hardly leave your house without worrying whether you're going to picked up next. Please, all this bleeding heart bull**** gets you nothing but 3000 people dead and thousands more in the works. You're morality and your human rights are just a sugar coated topping to make you sleep better at night.

Western Europe hasn't had an attack at the 9-11 level since WWII. Maybe we should be learning something from them, hm?
    Ok, nice logic, I'm going to let you figure out what's wrong with it on your own.

KL, you were dimissed a long time ago from these conversations, stay that way please.

Originally posted by red5angel
    LOL, I'm just saying that I think although we're at war with Iraq you're not giving americans enough credit. First of all you're generalizing in a huge way about american people. The type of person that hates lives all over the world, the article on this thread underlines that fact. I see the muslims in my city living as well as anyone else, and I don't see a lot of open anger or hatred being expressed. It happens all over the world.

You're right. This does happen all over and not just in some places. Maybe I'm generalizing when I say muslims have it better here than over there because the US is pretty big and it's probebly better in some places and worse in other. But even though this article was better than some extreme propaganda I've seen about the subject, the article is also very generalizing itself. (but it's one of the few serious ones atleast) How many countrys are there in Europe? There's alot. And that article touches only subjects from very few of em.

The problems do exist but they look different depending on which country you look at. The attitude aswell. Is it safe to say that these patterns in some countrys can describe the situation of the entire Europe? I would say no.

Also. The fact that everytime Americans wants to discuss muslims or Islam the discussion seems to become a discussion about terrorism. How's that for mistreatment
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I've seen about the subject, the article is also very generalizing itself.
    I agree kristoffer. Thanks for keeping it in perspective as well. For myself, I don't enough about what it's like to be a muslim in Europe or even other parts of my own country. I know the muslims in the minneapolis St. Paul area seem to be doing ok. I'm sure they feel some pressure, some anger, some happiness and all the other emotions one could feel in a situation like this. Hopefully someday they won't have to worry about where they live, and neither will we.

europe is under attack from luebstyle. they cant handle it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Originally posted by Kung Lek
    If I were you, I wouldn't watch any american newscasts in regards to what is going on outside your borders. lol, Stick to the local news.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Under the Bush administration we have exactly 0 convictions for terrorist activity related to 9-11.
    The trap tightens....
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

europe is under attack from luebstyle. they cant handle it.
    I've seen the product of this "luebstyle" I understand they have to bring in whole fire departments to clean up after it.

Originally posted by rogue
    The trap tightens....
    Ulysses Everett McGill: The treasure is still there boys, believe me.

Delmar O'Donnell: But how'd he know about the treasure?

Ulysses Everett McGill: I don't know Delmar. The blind are reputed to possess sensitivities compensating for their lack of sight, even to the point of developing paranormal psychic powers. Now, clearly seeing into the future would fall neatly into that category; its not so surprising then that an organism deprived of its earthly vision...

Pete: He said we wouldn't get it. He said we wouldn't get the treasure we seek on account of our ob-stac-les.

Ulysses Everett McGill: Well what the hell does he know, he's just an ignorant old man!
    Last edited by ZIM; 12-08-2004 at 11:10 AM.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

would you like us to watch Canadian news instead?
    Yes. American news really is trash.

Anyway, Europeanness is fully capable of defending itself: it can do whatever it pleases without any public criticism due to the strategic placing of America as a smokescreen. I mean, yes: they're outlawing hijabs and destroying the Ivory Coast. But Bush mispronounces "nuclear"!!!
    Last edited by Christopher M; 12-08-2004 at 11:08 AM.

awesome movie Zim!

Yes. American news really is trash.
    I've found everyone seems to have a little trash mixed into their news

awesome movie Zim!
    I'm a Dapper Dan man.

And it's spot-on in this case, I fear.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Dude, the wtc attack was not made by Iraq. Don't be a moron.
    The invasion and occupation of Iraq is a twisted little thing coming only out of teh Bush camp and has nothing to do with loss of life on american soil.

If you cannot relate or understand that, then the only "retard" as you have an affinity for throwing it around...is you.

now go watch something other than Oreilly ya knob.
    Once again Kunk Lug tries to defeat the correct only to be choked out yet again.

Under the Bush administration we have exactly 0 convictions for terrorist activity related to 9-11.
    Who said we were looking for convictions? But we'll have those as soon as the bad guys are finished being questioned.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Kristoffer,

why is it that Muslims throw rocks at ambulances in Malmo and the police do nothing about it? And why do they get away with raping teenage Swedish girls?

Propaganda? Gimme a break. Every bombing, murder, mutilation, stoning, rape, honor killing and wife beating those peaceful Muslims commit can be traced right back to the Quran. You want to see hypocrisy? Look no further than Europeans and their sanctimonious crap.

Kung Lek,

leave it to you to miss the forest for the trees. After all, the Iraqis were much better off under the regime of Saddam, who killed hundreds of thousands, gassed kids, had women kidnapped by his sons and raped, and locked people up in his torture chambers.

The Americans got rid of him, want to destroy terrorists who also threaten the ordinary Iraqi people, and actually gave Iraq democracy by having them hold elections in which they can choose their own leaders.

But we all know that getting rid of a man who killed, oppressed and tortured his own people has nothing to do with liberation and everything to do with enslaving them, right?
    Antonio Banderas's basterd son

Hi there

If you say "Europeaness" fast it sounds like "you're a p3nis"

why is it that Muslims throw rocks at ambulances in Malmo and the police do nothing about it?
    Dunno, but little white kids do the same thing in loads of European cities.

And why do they get away with raping teenage Swedish girls?
    I very much doubt Malmo muslims are granted special dispensation to rape Swedish girls.

You seem to have got a real hatred thing going on there BPW.