Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Europeaness under attack?

"Could Europeans not be as tolerant as Americans"?

Germany is in Europe. Think back to 1939. They didnt detain thousands they killed millions. And dont tell me the rest of Europe did not know about it. Let the muslims kill a few more of their movie producers and see what happens

I have spent some time in Europe. They brought the mulsims in to do the work that they did not want to do now there are, according to the Europeans "to many of them". I am not sure what Europes "Final solution" to solve thier problem will be. I hope not like the past ones.

And for the rest of the world, think back to the cultural revolution. For that matter China today.

Africa? There is still slavery there. I dont see any one so concerned about that. I would think the Europeans would fix that.

The US has an imigration problem because everyone wants to go to the US . Must be a TERRIBLE place.

I have a feeling the Muslims in the US love living there. I know the guys who flew the airplanes into the trade center loved the freedom they had to visit strip clubs the night before they sent themselves to heaven. Figure that one out.

Not sure how this thread got on a Kung fu board. Cant figure that one out either.

How many people get locked up in the states for crime? 2 maybe 2 and a half million?

Yes all those people saddam threw in prison were innocent!innocent i tell ya! what a rube thing to say.

How many people went to their deaths in just the state of texas under george bushes governorship? 100's? what's that more than any other governor ever you say? Yikes!

I just love how the spin is put on everything regarding the non-connection of Iraq to WTC attacks.

I'm guessing there' something in the water in thoise red states. lol

how many people die in crimes in the US in a year? Is that stat higher or lower than how it was in Iraq before the invasion.

What about infrastructure? HOw many schools did Saddam build? What about teh highway system? Hospitals? Iraq was a pile of sand before Saddam took over and built it up with a lot of dollars from teh petro trade.

Saddam built his army with US assistance and in fact had bio-chem weapons GIVEN to him by teh US administration. Remember who handled diplomacy with Iraq on those matters way back in teh 80's? Why it was that collosal failure of an idiot Donald Rumsfeld who now sits his idiot ass in the second term of teh Bush admin.

honestly, choo guys gots some problems and I understand that you will puff your chest despite the massive swollen pimple on your face.

lol @ bleeting sheep.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Red face

Sarcastic cough,

Although I have lived in many places throughout the world, only Americans are shiot! Kill whitey! Kill whitey!

Realistic cough,

"Some quite a few of" people are just inherently shiot, no matter where the fark they live.

I digress.

America's News Agenda: To keep America realizing some sort of something, and a few other things.

Other Nation's News Agenda: To keep "them" realizing some sort of something, a few other things, and of course, how shiot America is.

Bottom Line: Whitey must die.

Again, digression.

Last week, I asked my Chinese students two questions so as to get an "English" debate happening. First question: Is racial discrimination good or bad? Now, of course, the vast, vast I say, majority answer was BAD. Second question: Is national discrimination good or bad? Now, of course, the vast, vast I say, majority answer was GOOD. Funny that huh? What is that called???

Government is up there. We are down here. We are the lowly peasants trying to "get" something. The funniest thing of all of this non-sense is that...everyone eventually dies.

Oh yeah,

KUNG LEK

Are you white? Did you live in America? Are you racist? You know, what you usually say about America with you want-to-be references, is just plain dumb.

Believe 1/4 of what you hear.
    Believe 1/4 of what you see.
    Believe 1/2 of what you do.

And in the end of it all, shut up, and know that you are just an idiot with reason who can listen, read, and act...Humanity.
    Last edited by TAO YIN; 12-09-2004 at 06:52 AM.

KUNG LEK

Are you white? Did you live in America? Are you racist? You know, what you usually say about America with you want-to-be references, is just plain dumb
    Dude, yourself included I have yet to see any of the redneck tribe answer anything I've said with an actual answer as opposed to the sort of nonsense diatribe you just spewed out. lol

But I've come to expect it from one end of the crowd.

You can't see the polarization of your entire nation can you? You can only see that your half is in charge and therefor the other half should be subjigated to your will. as in majority rules right? which is exactly what a dictatorship is ****head.

I've never seen america so divided in my 40 trips around the sun. The world as a geopolitical arena has only gotten worse and has not gotten better in all my life.

Face it, swallow the crow and get yoru foreign policies examined and changed.

If you want to stop terrorism you have to stop poverty around the world. Do you think all those jobs that are shifting away from teh states and going to other nations are for the economic benefit of those other nations? NOOOOO they are for the benefit of teh company stakeholders so they can pay a guy in INdia 20 bucks a day instead of paying you 200 bucks a day. capice?

The american taxpayer is so screwed over, half of em don't even know what's up or down anymore. Your country has issues and why is it that many people around the world think the US is ****? Why do you think? I can't wait to hear you answers.

Guy made a great point on Larry King last night.

He said:

You wanna stop terrorism, stop poverty, you wanna stop poverty, educate. There are a 1/4 billion children in some form of indentured slavery around teh world working laborious tasks. Even in the USA with the migrant farm workers this is an issue believe it or not.

These kids cannot break the cycle themselves and as long as they have no hope, you better hope they don't get their hands on a gun when they are bitter, broken, used up and 25 years old and filled with rage towards those they see clearly as the ones who oppressed them.

In the meantime, educate yourselves and stoip tuning a blind eye to the horrendous and absolutely collosal mistakes and errors your current american administration is making in its dealings aroudn the world. You are rotting from within I am sorry to say, It could be a lot better with sounder minds at the helm in my not so humble opinion.

regards
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Kung leK

Why wernt you living in Irag? Maybe afraid one of sadaams sons would rape your wife? You probably wouldnt see anything wrong with that either.

The reason we may send jobs to another country is because guys like you are at work posting on forums on company time. Get back to work.

What have you done to help the poor people around the world? Unless you have done something then shut up. George W sends alot of money around the world to feed these "poor people" so stop whining.

Kung leK

Why wernt you living in Irag? Maybe afraid one of sadaams sons would rape your wife? You probably wouldnt see anything wrong with that either.

The reason we may send jobs to another country is because guys like you are at work posting on forums on company time. Get back to work.

What have you done to help the poor people around the world? Unless you have done something then shut up. George W sends alot of money around the world to feed these "poor people" so stop whining.
    typical but I'll answer you anyway.

point one, why aren't I living in Iraq.... hmmn well maybe because i was born raised and live on the other side of the world. Is that good enough for you? I'm not certain there are Iraqis here that will or won't rape my wife, but that seems like a bit of a weirdass question. Do you have some personal fear at play in this?

second point, I run my own company *******, If i feel like posting here, I will. What a dumb thing to say when you yourself are doing same.

As for what do I do to help people around the world? What's it to ya? Do you want to here about my contributions to Unicef? How about the family my wife and I help to support in Burkina Faso? How about what I do locally like working in the social justice arena for a few years feeding hungry families through the institutionalized poverty we have created here because our governments won't deal with it?

George W sends a lot of money to people who put it into swiss bank accounts and could care less about the hungry people in manyt many cases. How does W intend to ensure that the aid dollars are spent correctly as opposed to becoming Noriega type monies?

Anyway, you keep living happily in your opaque orb of nimbyness.
    yeesh. It's weird to think about how many people are out there that think of teh same nonsense as you because they haven't got the cajones to actually do something about it. You are passive under an aggressive regime.

There needs to be a plan for education worldwide and it needs to be overseen by those who are capable. Drop teachers, not bombs.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I was just assuming you lived in the US. Since you believe that sadaam was such a great guy and th US sucks you should have moved thier.

I am guessing you are a canadian.

By the way, Adolf Hitler did many of the same things for Germany that you mentioned Saadam did for Iraq.

I run my company in the evening. So I have a little more time in the morning. I still think you should get back to work and send more money the poor people.

If you do run your own company you probably dont even offer health benifits for your employees, do you? What a great guy.

Have a good day

Talking

KUNG LEK,

HAHAHAHAHA! RACIST! See! Listen to yourself, or should I say, read what you just wrote. Redneck? No, a redneck would say "Iz gonna claw ya fuuking eyes out of ya fukking skull Kung Lek, den Iz gonna fuuk you wife." Now, a redneck wouldn't DO that to you, but it would be somewhere along those lines. You know nothing of a redneck. Nonsense diatribe? I am glad you like laughing at yourself. Everything is non-sense to you, no matter how realistic it is. You didn't answer any of my questions. AND YOU TOTALLY EITHER MISUNDERSTOOD MY POST OR ARE JUST PLAIN DUMB. And I bet that you would say that you aren't racist...right?

Polarization? No, can't see it now. I don't live there. I don't see it, hear it, and do it at the moment. Plus I don't care. This has nothing to do with "my" will. I didn't vote. I am involved in nothing other than being a stupid human just like you. Here, there, I am a lowly peasant with a few bucks waiting to die, just like you. THE WHOLE WORLD IS "MAGNETIZED" TO MONEY AND THINGS BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT! The whole world is farked up in many regards, not just America. This is life as it is at the moment. Life sucks. If you want to do something about it, go do something about it. If not, shut the fark up and be happy to breathe. The whole world is rotting from the inside out because of humans like you and me who come to take it for everything that it is worth. Do you grow your own food? Heell, do you even know how to grow food? What do you drink for supper Kung Lek? Have you ever had a coke? Well, you just paid America. What kind of clothes do you wear, or do you make them yourself? Do you drive a car or a truck? I could go on but won't because you produce waste and consume goods just like every other human. No matter how much good you do, it means nothing to the world at large. It means something only to you and the people you know and have helped.

Many people around the world think that ALL European countires are shiot, including yours. I could list a thousand reasons why. Which one would you like me to list so that you can reply to it from your own farked up perspective and make yourself feel like you know something other than the fact that we live and die, the world is strange, and money and government rules?

Who am I going to talk to about foreign policies? Seeing as how I always make such a huge impact on the world. You suggest I run for office? Should I hold a rock the vote rally and dine with the W.T.O afterwards? Write a letter to my state's Governor so that his secretary can skim it and throw it in the trash? How about a P.T.O meeting? The powers that be will always be the powers that be. Government is government, and its people are its people under its control.

As for the companys going overseas. Yeah WO FARKING DONG, I UNDERSTAND, CAPICE, CAPICE. However, that 20 dollars is a lot for that man from India. So they took "my" job away and wan't to make MONEY just like every other company in the WORLD. Shiot happens, regularly.

Anyway, you keep talking from your own perspective because that is all you have. I know you don't want to lose face, it's okay. Hey, it sucks when you know the other guy is right but have to keep spewing doesn't it? If you figure out world peace, let me know.

Tao

"We are victims of our own perspective."
    Last edited by TAO YIN; 12-09-2004 at 08:47 AM.

lol.

man, you guys sure make a case for my stance on education anyway.

I guess there are some who kind of understand...and then there's those who are like you.

whatever dudes, take all the shots you want at me.
    way to go.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I will close my part of the discussion now.

I know that for the next four years I will have tender, compassionate leadership with George W Bush.

God bless America......God bless Gearge W Bush!

Kung lek

(Sorry to offend you and mention "God")

why run away?

why not debate?

hmmm, typical.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

btw, i take no offense at the invocation of god.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Yeah, I figured you would say something stupid like that.

By the looks of your posts, you "figure" a lot of things.

But that's ok, because you are at least trying to learn.
    was that stupid enough for you TY?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

hehehehhe,

Yeah, I figure. I come to a conclusion by hearing, seeing, doing, and realizing from my own experiences. Not from reading a newspaper and thinking I have all the answers. You can educate the kids all you want, I do so every day. At the end of the day, the world is farked up and beautiful.

Can you understand anyone else's perspective besides your own?

Seriously, do you understand?

Reality sucks sometimes, bud.