Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buy marijuana at Target

Buy marijuana at Target

"If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Geewizz that’s expensive, unless its quite a load.
    Send me $25 and I can source you some Durban Poison. I hear there is a plantation close to my house.
    Even though its still not legal in my country (and rightfully so I guess), that stuff to Africans are like Soya sauce to Chinese, or beer and potato crisps to pro wrestling fans.

Eddie

'Durban Poison' sounds like a laugh!

I think ive been holed up in my house for too long.

Durban Poison is FIRE!!!
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Over here it's been decriminalized in most states. Dunno specifics, but I think you can have 1 or 2 plants or up to an oz and you just get an on-the-spot fine or have to attend an "education lecture". IIRC it's been decriminalized in a few northern European countries for a while now.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Yeah that's right Toby

Now I just gotta find me some more seeds.....

Originally posted by Toby
    Over here it's been decriminalized in most states. Dunno specifics, but I think you can have 1 or 2 plants or up to an oz and you just get an on-the-spot fine or have to attend an "education lecture". IIRC it's been decriminalized in a few northern European countries for a while now.
    It's decriminalized in the UK, I know. A friend of mine threw a party when they changed the law
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Don’t know about de-criminalized, but its not that big a deal over here. Im sure the cops have better things to do than bust someone with a few grams of wheat on them. Just go to any soccer match at any of the many Johannesburg sports stadiums on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, and Im sure there will be more wheat there than in all of Holland’s coffee shops combined.

For many people its not a problem, but the problem is when kids start taking it. It usually leads to more harsher drug use, and that’s where the problem come lies.

Criminalized or De- criminalized, either way Im ok with it. Don’t smoke it myself, and would probably freak if my son starts smoking it one day.
    Eddie

Originally posted by Eddie
    Don’t know about de-criminalized, but its not that big a deal over here. Im sure the cops have better things to do than bust someone with a few grams of wheat on them. Just go to any soccer match at any of the many Johannesburg sports stadiums on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, and Im sure there will be more wheat there than in all of Holland’s coffee shops combined.

For many people its not a problem, but the problem is when kids start taking it. It usually leads to more harsher drug use, and that’s where the problem come lies.

Criminalized or De- criminalized, either way Im ok with it. Don’t smoke it myself, and would probably freak if my son starts smoking it one day.
    Eddie
    in the usa i think they even now seek the maximum fine for this stuff. good thing we do jsut a good job with busting up rapists and robbers
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

It's not decriminalized over here, it's just been lowered to a class C.

Things like Ecstasy, Coke and heroin are A.

So the Police basically don't do anything about it unless you're being a d!ck, selling it etc.

Greetings..

let's look at the potential.. legalized and controlled like alcohol, it would create a new job and tax base.. it would free up confused minds that link "hemp" to ganja and set up a massive renewable resource for natural fibers more durable than cotton, a source for many kinds of paper products, oils that would replace many more expensive and less practical products.. and, the arguement that it is a "gate-way drug" is only true because it has been driven underground where the harder drugs are readily available.. the real problem is that it is the criminal elements in the underworld that profit from this situation when it should be the taxpayer..

Opposition to legalization is largely from two sources, the flawed indoctrination by radical conservatives and the criminal element that profits from its illegal status.. by comparison, look at the social and personal price alcohol has cost.. cannibis has only a fraction of the harmful effects of alcohol, and.. given the choice i believe a majority of alcohol users would opt for a buzz that doesn't leave them with a hangover, or give them the illusion they are invincible, or so completely compromise their motor-skills that they can't function, or bring out hostilities, etc... Additionally, the huge cost to investigate, arrest, prosecute and incarcerate cannibis offenders could be much more wisely used to control the real drug problems.. I've never seen a "stoned" brawl, i have seen many "drunken" brawls..

It makes common sense to move toward a legalized status for this natural herb.. it could only help to improve the existing situation.. more jobs, more tax revenue, no cost to prosecute, more social control of its distribution and use by responsible adults, more marketable products that are eco-friendly, and, less violence and abuse from its users compared to other recreational substances.. (ie: alcohol, hard drugs, etc...).. so, why do people sit by and let criminals and redical conservatives negate common sense approaches to social improvements?

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Tai chi Bob has just put the Correct in his bong and smoked it!

When I was a cop, and later as a corrections officer, I would just shake my head over how people would get the book thrown at 'em over having a friggin' baggy of pot, while child molesters would go free after a few months (and be right back in again a month later!).

That's one of the reasons I had to get outta that line of work, too much STOOOOOPID sh!t.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

What does the nation gain from putting pot-smokers (not pot dealers) behind bars?

Don't we pay for all the inmates? It boggles my mind how our country is being run. People who kill others while driving intoxicated get about as much time as a person arrested with two ounces of pot! WTF is a pothead gonna do wrong besides ruin their physique by eating 3 bags of Funyuns to squelch the munchies?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

if you do a search for it on target you get like 400+ results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.