Thread: santa likes to mosh too

santa likes to mosh too

http://www.santamosh.com/

merry christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

\m/ that totally handed my ass to me \m/

all bow to the mighty mosh santa!

I have definitely not moshed enough this year.

I think I'll designate the lobby area of my shop "the pit".

Graphic Design & Printing - now with more moshing!
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

nice ming yue.

yes let us all mosh some more
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I banged my head with some other guys head in a mosh by mistake ones. he got knocked out I just got dizzy
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

i stopped moshing when i was about 17.

even in cool mosh pits where everyone is throwin elbows to your chest ....that's my ****in head. i always came out bloody and i eventually decided i didnt want anymore concusions.
    where's my beer?

yeah it can get too much at times..
    but I think at most mosh's I've been to ppl still seem to look after eachoter. Like one girl who fell on the floor ppl just lifted her out and asked her if she's alrite. It's worse at big shows like Slipknot (or KoRn), those pits are just scary.
    I've been thinking moshs would b pretty cool at a hip hop show.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

i got my nose pushed an inch to the elft one time in a bit i was bleeding all over. and i was leaving the pit too. lol. i prefer circle pits and rancid shows. i havent been to a rancid show in 6 years though. pantera pits were brutal. the big fat tough drunk guys owned people.