Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: for you ambulance attacking europeans

OT: for you ambulance attacking europeans

Can someone from a country where this ahppens often explain to me why it happens? What is it about emergency vehicals in heneral that people are attacking them for?
    Like I said in the last thread, it makes some, ridiculous sort of sense why people might attack police cars, but not ambulances and fire engines.

Don;t know why. But it's usually in places that you could call 'deprived' or 'lower-end' I would think.

Kids with nothing better to do doing it for a laugh because they're bored, lacking in parental attention etc.

Who knows? They're just little bas*ards!

I blame rap music
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I blame America
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

I blame rap music
    if this was a joke then okay....it was slightly amusing. If you are genuinly serious then you are well.....you dont have a clue what you're on about.

Thats about as lame as the critics of marilyn manson blaming his music for the events that happened at columbine.
    You talk alot of crap.

craig

I blame MonkeyFoot
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Originally posted by monkeyfoot
    if this was a joke then okay....it was slightly amusing. If you are genuinly serious then you are well.....you dont have a clue what you're on about.

Thats about as lame as the critics of marilyn manson blaming his music for the events that happened at columbine.
    You talk alot of crap.

craig
    Au contraire! Rap music is responsible for these attacks!

Rap music was inspired by Break dancing, which in turn originated from the custom of stealing hub caps off moving ambulances.

See? Everything's connected.

Jeez, I feel like James Burke now.
    -Thos. Zinn

-McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

i dont unsdstandddddddddd
    some guy got hit by an ambuelacne? in erupe?

Nah, Red5 found out that Euros throw rocks at ambulances because they listen to Rap music.

You know, like: "Throw yo rox in the air! Hit the Ambo like ya jus' don' care!"
    -Thos. Zinn

-McGuffey's Reader

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Originally posted by ZIM
    "Throw yo rox in the air! Hit the Ambo like ya jus' don' care!"
    See!? That's crack rox. All those hiphopsters eat it you know. See, it is America's fault!?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Well, it depends the circumstances. When my brother worked as a paramedic, he knew entering areas that were generally lower class could be gang area and he could be picking up a gang member and taking them to a hospital. A rival gang sometimes attacks the ambulance then to prevent them from getting the gang banger.
    I have a signature.

Originally posted by ZIM
    "Throw yo rox in the air! Hit the Ambo like ya jus' don' care!"
    lmfao
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

This happens because we dont draft our no hope kids into the army at a young age, to go kill civilians, the wounded and protect the interests of the mega rich.

I blame Tony "yes boss" Blair.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

Monkeyfoot, u bet, Kris was DEAD serious

Besides what Philbert said, ambulances can be seen as representatives of "authority" (both in what they do and because they usually are linked to the government), so this ill logic can lead to random acts toward them. Us humans are animals, too, and act in weird but somehow predictable ways at times.

//mika
    ”The freethinking of one age is the common sense of the next.” Matthew Arnold

Exercise Masters
    Potkua!
    Fen Lan Tang Lang Men

u know it M-Man

and I guess the lack of authority plays a part like ppl above me have stated