Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: for you ambulance attacking europeans

maybe its the pikey's???
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

lol, pikeys

Prolly another subset of British culture, the "Townie Git"

it's usually chavs that are doing it.
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it

I get it now... You's talki' 'bout Hicks and Rednecks! I still live Jeff Foxworthy's definition the best: Aglorious absence of sofisticashun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

That pretty much nails it.

chavs are generally violent, travel in packs, wear horrible clothes and glory in ignorance.

They also have a strange liking for mopeds with blue neon lights on the underside. Go figure.

take away moped and replace it with half rusted out, early 80s Scottsdale style Chevy pick-up truck with the exhaust stacks from a semi, gaigantic off-road tires that are dryrotted and bald, the add the fact it's bumper is in the back of the truck and you'd be talking about our version.
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

don't you guys suffer from hordes of Von Dutch/Burberry wearing eejits as well?

Why have we been singled out to suffer this plague? I know we're historically not the nicest nation going, but noone should suffer such urban tribes on a nationwide basis.

Horrible little *******s

I hate them.

The proper ones I mean, the really offensive ignorant f*ckheads.

I use them as inspiration to keep me going when the sweat's pouring and the legs are wobbling.

Grrr. C*nts.

Originally posted by Liokault
    This happens because we dont draft our no hope kids into the army at a young age, to go kill civilians, the wounded and protect the interests of the mega rich.
    Neither do we. What's your point?
    Antonio Banderas's basterd son

Von Dutch/Burberry wearing eejits
    You got me with this one. I'm not sure what it means.

eejit - it's an Irish word for a complete idiot (bit ruder than that)

Burberry and Von Dutch - fashion brands that chavs wear. Also to be seen worn by spoilt American teenagers.

Big_Phat_Wong

You dont for a second think I was talking about America do you? Why the defensive stance when I didnt mention your country once?

Kaitain(UK)
    Why have we been singled out to suffer this plague? I know we're historically not the nicest nation going, but noone should suffer such urban tribes on a nationwide basis.
    Historically, not even in the top five.

Our best invention to date is the concentration camp.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

Originally posted by Kaitain(UK)
    eejit - it's an Irish word for a complete idiot (bit ruder than that)

Burberry and Von Dutch - fashion brands that chavs wear. Also to be seen worn by spoilt American teenagers.
    Ah. That would be how you spell that. My Great Granny was born and raised in County Cork and would scream something that sounded like "eydjit" at us while chasing us our of the kitchen if we made her cakes fall. Taught me to cook some very good food that most Americans wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

And the teens around here wear Tommy Hilfiger and anything that says Usher on it, or has weed depicted.