Thread: Got any Stock market tips?

Got any Stock market tips?

I wasnt really sure where to put this but it says "popular trends" at the descrpition of this borad. hahaha

So lets hear them, what do you think will do well and what do you think should be a buy?

Oil is going down but I've been looking at this energy stock and its been going up little by little, probably because winter is coming, right?

Tell us your stock tips...hey you never know, you might hear something good from someone else...and make alot of moola. haha

I'll give some tips if some other people do.
    A"recovered" crack addict. "That came from being one of the Reagan-era kids when I was in middle school as part of that whole Just Say No thing. They would have people who were recovering addicts come to talk to us at school. One guy in particular came to talk to us about drugs. But it didn't sound like he thought they were that bad. He sounded more like a commercial for drugs than a warning."
    -Dave Chappelle on Tyrone Biggums

"A good male hostage negotiator can talk the pants off a nun. And a good female negotiator could be caught in bed with another man by her husband and the next moment would be standing up, putting her clothes on, acting like it was a big joke, convincing the husband that nothing happened. And after a while, maybe he wouldn't believe it, he's not stupid, but it would put some doubts in his head..."
    -CPD hostage negotiator

Buy Disney.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Originally posted by Vash
    Buy Disney.
    I'm not sure about them...there last pixar movie is Cars...thats coming soon.

And it looks really bad....the movie I mean.
    A"recovered" crack addict. "That came from being one of the Reagan-era kids when I was in middle school as part of that whole Just Say No thing. They would have people who were recovering addicts come to talk to us at school. One guy in particular came to talk to us about drugs. But it didn't sound like he thought they were that bad. He sounded more like a commercial for drugs than a warning."

"A good male hostage negotiator can talk the pants off a nun. And a good female negotiator could be caught in bed with another man by her husband and the next moment would be standing up, putting her clothes on, acting like it was a big joke, convincing the husband that nothing happened. And after a while, maybe he wouldn't believe it, he's not stupid, but it would put some doubts in his head..."
    -CPD hostage negotiator

just coz the movie itself is bad don't mean the value of Disney will go down. look how succesfull Finding Nemo was, there's definatly going to b alot of kids going to see this cars too. so the value of disney is going to stay pretty solid I think, u have to think long term or if something drastic change is made, only then will it b smart get some.

I think u should invest in some safe ones instead of trying your luck on these that u don't really know that much about. Pick out a company that u think is going to have a solid increase of value over a few years and go for that. but do read up on it first, see if they've listed their future goals and if those goals can b reached. To know that you have to look at the market - is there a demand for this companys services/products etc? At what time of the year is their highest sale rate and stuff like that. (like if you're planning to invest in a major toy company, you would see that a majority of their sales is done during one month - december. During x-mas. Wich means you should invest when it's at its lowest - the summer months.)

things like that
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Buy low, sell high.

Originally posted by Reggie1
    Buy low, sell high.
    No ****, sherlock...

But I do know what to look for. In my AP Economics class we're doing this little game. And I'm just wondering if anyone can give me symbols that look good.

Like EBAY is insane...and ford (F) is teh suck.

-CPD hostage negotiator

Disney also gathers revenue fist over fist by shafting patrons of thier theme parks.

It's stock is already rather high.

Why not buy stocks to Cartoon Network or Williams Street (a.k.a. AdultSwim guys), they're on the rise.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

tip

Reliv International

Save yourself the alcers, and buy long term bonds.
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
    Disney also gathers revenue fist over fist by shafting patrons of thier theme parks.

It's stock is already rather high.

Why not buy stocks to Cartoon Network or Williams Street (a.k.a. AdultSwim guys), they're on the rise.
    Are you just saying that or do you know its going up?

What the call letters?

And long term bonds?!
    naaaaw, I goto be risky.

This contest in school lasts until May 8th...thats not long at all.

-CPD hostage negotiator