Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW Batman Trailer

Exclamation NEW Batman Trailer

www.themoviebox.net/movies/2005/0-9ABC/BatmanBegins/trailer.php

i didn't do that right...copy & paste....WMV ONLY, click on the link that says 'NEW'
    In mildness is the strength of steel

i saw this at oceans 12. it looks good. hes fighting that immortal asian dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

yeah

R'as Al Ghul = The Demon's Head

looks ill.....i'm gassed

they better not ufck this one up like they did the last 4

Re: yeah

Originally posted by Abstract
    R'as Al Ghul = The Demon's Head

looks ill.....i'm gassed

they better not ufck this one up like they did the last 4
    i liked the mr freeze one

thje riddler two face one was bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I liked Uma :)

but this looks more like the batman movie I wanna see.

I think they need a Batman tv show where they don't show batman for the first two seasons.

"Cyanide is a dangerous chemical. That's why it is a crime to possess it without a peaceful purpose," said U.S. Attorney Fitzgerald.

looks a hella bettar than the other batman movies but I'm not sure. since when is Batman a Tibetan monk? anyone with a better check on the comics can confirm this?
    and this new trailer don't look as dark as they hyped the movie to b. I'm hoping for alotta things for this movie, they better not **** it up
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

who's looking after this forum anyway?

we have several bile filled threads about teh war in Iraq of course. I try to say highly inflammatory stuff to get the red staters all riled up and these threads stay anyway...

and now this! a batman movie thread!

this forum is going to ****!

as an aside, I hope to high heaven that this new batman movie isn't the steaming three coiler that the last few attempts at big screen dark knight has been.

Michael Keaton? Val Kilmer? How friggin stoopid is that?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Originally posted by Kristoffer
    looks a hella bettar than the other batman movies but I'm not sure. since when is Batman a Tibetan monk? anyone with a better check on the comics can confirm this?
    and this new trailer don't look as dark as they hyped the movie to b. I'm hoping for alotta things for this movie, they better not **** it up

Kris, i've been reading the bats comics for years, i've only stopped within the last 5 or 6 really....

as far as being a monk, no, but he's studied w/every lving master of each fighting discipline he could find in his lifetime,(current comic continuum standards he's 41, but since has been dipped in the 'lazurus pit' ((which will be in this film)), so PHYSICALLY, he's really 28) so, if that would mean living in a monestary to do so, then he's done it. Supposedly, he has no equal among 'normal' humans in the DC universe when it comes to fighting skills.

and KL, i agree, it was doof after doof after bad story & campy bullisht for the movies...terrible, just terrible

Supposedly, he has no equal among 'normal' humans in the DC universe when it comes to fighting skills.
    Actually, Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva, the third Batgirl (Cassandra Caine), and arguably one or two others are a bit ahead of Batman in pure martial skill in DCU canon. He's definitely in the top ten of unmodified humans as far as fighting ability goes, though.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

meh, that's all we need is yet another batman movie.
    just saw Blade Trinity this weekend and it was pretty good. Jessica Biels is hot!

With Chris (memento) Nolan heading this flick I've got hopes...

Kris, i've been reading the bats comics for years, i've only stopped within the last 5 or 6 really....

as far as being a monk, no, but he's studied w/every lving master of each fighting discipline he could find in his lifetime,(current comic continuum standards he's 41, but since has been dipped in the 'lazurus pit' ((which will be in this film)), so PHYSICALLY, he's really 28) so, if that would mean living in a monestary to do so, then he's done it. Supposedly, he has no equal among 'normal' humans in the DC universe when it comes to fighting skills.

and KL, i agree, it was doof after doof after bad story & campy bullisht for the movies...terrible, just terrible
    Oh I had no idea it was in print. Good, I was afraid it was some kind of excuse to have Batman do wire-fu or something. Now that I think of it I've read that he's supposedly a great martial artist.. but the ones I've read u never get to see him do any advanced techs, he just looks like a typical comic brawler. (I guess that's the artists fawlt though).
    Now that's cleared out I'm not worry anymore. With all the great talents in this movie they can't f it up
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I was pretty impressed with Dennis O'Neil's Batman: Knightfall, a novelization of the time surrounding Batman v Bane and Azrael. In it, there was at least a hint of differing styles.

I've read the script for this movie. It looks good, though I would like a bit more of a focus on his training aside from R'as Al Ghul.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

As an aside, that book gave me my first workout regimen; I was 10 years old, doing everything I could imagine with a pair of 5lbs dumbbells. Then I came across this book and BAM, thought I could be Batman.

Originally posted by FatherDog
    Actually, Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva, the third Batgirl (Cassandra Caine), and arguably one or two others are a bit ahead of Batman in pure martial skill in DCU canon. He's definitely in the top ten of unmodified humans as far as fighting ability goes, though.
    What about that guy, Prometheus? Does he count, since he just downloaded Bats skills?