Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW Batman Trailer

oh hell yes.
    I have a signature.

Originally posted by FatherDog
    Actually, Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva, the third Batgirl (Cassandra Caine), and arguably one or two others are a bit ahead of Batman in pure martial skill in DCU canon. He's definitely in the top ten of unmodified humans as far as fighting ability goes, though.

yea that's right man...like i said, i'm a bit out the loop...but i do remember Lady Shiva retraining him the martial arts when Bane broke his back....& the new batgirl...Cain's daughter ya? the assassin? she can't speak right? i am so outta the loop, i keep meaning to pick up a subscription but i've got other things to do with my ca$h

and richard dragon, i mean...bleh...i never took him seriously, didn't they just remake some miniseries w/him? chuck norris clone
    In mildness is the strength of steel

Christian Bale, Michael Caine and Gary Oldman its a Brit flick!

just saw Blade Trinity this weekend and it was pretty good.
    Stay off the crack. God, what a steaming commodeful that was.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

I enjoyed it, not as good as the second one but I enjoyed the characters. Wish they would have worked more with Biels character and Dracula.

ttt 4 2016!

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    Greetings Billy,

Tom Hardy was so masterful with his dialogue, it made me wonder if he was doing a veiled homage to the late Charles Laughton. If that was his intent, he succeeded big time. I am more than impressed and blown away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CKLVXNbtTk

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings Billy,

Tom Hardy was so masterful with his dialogue, it made me wonder if he was doing a veiled homage to the late Charles Laughton. If that was his intent, he succeeded big time. I am more than impressed and blown away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CKLVXNbtTk

mickey

Hey Buddy.
    Glad you like it.

Don't send your kids to any college that takes down it's STANDARD ! SUE them for your money back because you were under the impression you paid your money to send your kid an American university. US Government needs to demand they fly there colors so we can identify them or consider them hostiles as recent news demonstrates very clearly to anyone not under some spellcraft.