Thread: Crocodile Kung Fu

Crocodile Kung Fu

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

d@mn...
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

that's called a 'death roll'. if it was in the wild hed b stuck between his teeth on the bottom.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

that looks like it ripped his arm off.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Ripped off most of his forearm is what it looked like. He still had his upper arm...

Can you imagine if that particular trick worked and the croc decided to snap on the next stage of the trick - where the guy would stick his head in?

Maybe the croc was weak or something so it didn't have the streanght to take him out. isn't fed properly maybe.

****! i saw one of those shows in thailand and the croc snapped when he put his hand near its mouth. he put it back though and got a different one - not sure if that was part of the show though
    ________
    PETER HIRT
    Last edited by stubbs; 03-18-2011 at 01:55 PM.

That never would have happened if that guy knew the secret iron forearm technique.

Like I do.

Hey I heard that a croc has a very powerful bite and it's very hard to open its mouth, but that actually holding its mouth shut is not that hard. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

can't confirm by way of experience, but i've heard the same. all they really need to do is snap. opening doesn't get 'em anywhere, really, so those muscles don't need to be potent.

a croc is like a pretty boy at a gym -- who needs triceps when their biceps are so beautiful and hyoooge?
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA