Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade: Trinity

Blade: Trinity

So who saw this? I got to see it last Saturday, pretty good movie, typical action movie with lots of killing. I loved the new guy though, Hannibal King. I began cheering when he was fighting the vampire dude at the end and put him in an arm bar. Too bad they didn't introduce him in like the second one or something.
    I have a signature.

I thought it was a horrible piece of crap and I left an hour into it.

totally ghey.
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

Greetings,

This movie started to go downhill when Kris Kristofferson blew himself up after giving the cops the longest finger of his left hand.

It appeared as if there was a new camera crew and fewer choreographers. The action was captured choppily and the fighting was not tight and vicious. This one was the worst of the three. I wish they had brought back the son from the second movie. The character was so tragic as to deserve continuance.

Whistler's daughter looked good. I'd like to give her a few bites.

mickey

i agree that it was the weakest of the three movies. i still think it was a GOOD movie... and certainly worthy to be part of the series (whereas sometimes i don't even acknowlege a sequel - like with terminator 3).

The biggest problem with this movie was Dracula in his human form. The man just didn't look bad enough and simply could not act. Nomak from part 2 was awesome... and he beat the crap out of Blade. Blade was just smart enough to hit him with a sneak attack at the end of the fight.

Also the humor in blade 3 was a bit out of character for a blade movie. although it did crack me up a few times.

the fighting / action was all great except for the bow and arrow... i found that ridiculous.

Yeah, the guy who played Dracula looked more like a model than Dracula.
    I have a signature.

Unlike ST00 I stayed to the end.

Which just goes to show he's smarter than me.

I also saw "The Life Aquatic" tonight. That's one peculiar flick right there. Not as bad as Blade 3, but certainly not as good as "Rushmore" or "Royal Tennenbaums." Much weirder than any of those others named, though.

Also, from the previews - Keanu Reeves as John Constantine? Maybe I'm a total geek-boy (okay, scratch the maybe) but that show looks like filet of ass with ass sauce served on a bed of ass pilaf.
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 12-20-2004 at 10:31 PM.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Mmmm... ass pilaf...

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    Also, from the previews - Keanu Reeves as John Constantine? Maybe I'm a total geek-boy (okay, scratch the maybe) but that show looks like filet of ass with ass sauce served on a bed of ass pilaf.
    Indeed. John Constantine is the kinda guy who gets oral form a canine and doesn't mind. Keanu Reeves wouldn't even notice. And the ad I saw, looked superheroish - not Hellblazer.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

blade 3

Here's the ezine article we posted on Blade 3 just before it opened. I haven't seen it yet and will probably wait until it comes to video or late night Spanish TV. I wasn't that into the first two Blades...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Saw it, thought it was ok. Snipes is pigeonholing himself into this character, although not necessarily a bad thing, but it seems he's kinda stuck now.

The fight choreography was decent, not as good as 2 but good enough.

Dracula? What a tard. It was the guy from the short-lived show "John Doe" which I thought didn't get the credit it deserved, but I agree, the guy can't act.

Jessica Biel was stellar in the role of Whistler's daughter, and what a hottie!!

Ryan Reynolds was as annoying as f@ck!! Several times I overheard myself saying "just shut the F@CK UP already". Way too overboard on the comic relief for me.

Oh, and HHH? Are you kidding me? Another tard who can't act. I'm guessing he was cast as the "big guy". I did like the fact that he got to beat the living sh!t out of Reynolds though.

One more thing - if I ever see Parker Posey on the street, I will personally kick her in the face.

Sorry for ranting, I guess the movie sucked azz after all.
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

Thank God for Humor by Hanibal King...

the flick was the most "comic book" of the 3 with the vampires offering no real threat and the introduction of the nightstalkers.

It was good for a laugh and some eye candy, and it helps keep that MARVEL intro on the big screen, which is always neat to see. Visually that running through walls chase scene was enjoyable. the Fights where Okay... DRAKE was a pretty lame villian.. but Parker Possie was GREAT!!!

PHP Code:
    the flick was the most "comic book" of the 3 with the vampires offering no real threat and the introduction of the nightstalkers
    I have to agree with you there DS, good point.

Will there be another to follow up with?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

You guys just saved me $30 ... when you figure tickets for 2, popcorn, raisenettes and what not.

I had that feeling myself. And to be honest, I wasn't so into the second one either. The digital stuff was obvious, the new kind of vampire thing a bit of a stretch .... I can disbelieve my reality enough to accept vampires, but two types?

I enjoyed the hell out of it. The 2nd movie was the best in the series but this one was pretty cool too. The main bad guy "dracula" could have been developed a hell of a lot more then he was but I was pleasantly surprised by Biel, and she has a sweet ass.

Int theory this was supposed to be the last one. It was planned as a trilogy of sorts. Who knows if they will decide to do another one or not.

Biel, and she has a sweet ass.
    Dig.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -Sifu Abel